everybody's workin' for the WEEKEND

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tis groundhogs day for me.. work every saturday, spin records saturday night, maybe do the flea-market sunday day, then go to my daughters dance recital that eve, spin records sunday night for free beer.. take the kids for ice-cream and visit the nice donkeys monday day.. up for grabs (sit at home) monday night.. then work tuesday.

when is heros back on?

mine is going well. right now my girlfriend is picking me up to go buy me something (she wont tell me what it is) and then ill probably motion for afternoon cocktails somewhere. i think we are going to do about 12 miles of kayaking tomorrow too. im really excited about that.

I know it's New Zealand, but what about Steinlager? I'd hit that over bud any day. Is West End Lager still around? Used to get it here in the states.

i'm not sure you're grasping the concept here, but i can get a 30 pack of bud for the low price of $16.

anything imported is going to run you at least $10 for a 6 pack.

what would you be drinking (and if you dat the $10 for a 6 pack you're a moron)