Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Abracadabra

everybody's workin' for the WEEKEND

i do this every night, but it's nice to know that i don't have work in the morning.

loungebeer.jpg

vans on.

look like sneakers.

hows your weekend shaping up?

just fabulously. I work 7:30 -> 7:30 on saturday, sunday, monday, tuesday, and then I get wednesday and thursday off. and then ten more days of 7:30 -> 7:30.

i've spent my friday trying to get these fuckers to make my router work properly.

apparently its working now, but i give it a few hours for it to not work again.

this weekend will be the most chill in awhile, the last few were too much to make a habit of. those debaucherous 'good in moderation' weekends.

:(

camping, in the cold wet oregon weather

that has to be the worst state ever

Bring on the next 12 hour day, six day week starting on sunday.

Who said the film industry was glamorous.

it's summer for me so yeah i think i spend half the day working out, and the rest either on 12 oz. or looking up random shit on wikipedia(i know im not the only person that does this).

Ive spent entires searching random shit on wikipedia, so no, your not the only person that does that

tis groundhogs day for me.. work every saturday, spin records saturday night, maybe do the flea-market sunday day, then go to my daughters dance recital that eve, spin records sunday night for free beer.. take the kids for ice-cream and visit the nice donkeys monday day.. up for grabs (sit at home) monday night.. then work tuesday.

when is heros back on?

yousloob boobtube and my girlfriends box keep me occupied and oh yes the pool i havent gone swimming intenionally in about 2 or 3 years so im pretty siked about going swimming at the girls moms crib. ill pool and free beers.

mine is going well. right now my girlfriend is picking me up to go buy me something (she wont tell me what it is) and then ill probably motion for afternoon cocktails somewhere. i think we are going to do about 12 miles of kayaking tomorrow too. im really excited about that.

You must be a 'big' beer drinker, there's plenty of good microbrews and such out there, what do you drink?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now