24/7 UNDERGROUND LIVE HIPHOP THROUGH YOUR COMPUTER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn...i just copped that AC the PD mix "this is why i dont play your records" vol. 1 i think?

anyway, thats one of the best mixtape introductions ive caught to date. Wow.

browski...u familiar with that volume? its the one where AC the PD is sleeping on crates of records for a bed in his room (thats the pic on the cover)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Jim, I really love this station and everyone here will tell you I'm the top Rap advocate on 12oz, but this repeated bumping, which takes up about 90% of all your posts on 12oz, is a little suspect. It's starting to look like free advertising, which is not allowed on this site. If this continues I'm gonna have to close the thread and remove the link, so please just take it easy with the bumping and contribute more in other sections of the site.

I'm hoping you didn't miss this:

Jim, I really love this station and everyone here will tell you I'm the top Rap advocate on 12oz, but this repeated bumping, which takes up about 90% of all your posts on 12oz, is a little suspect. It's starting to look like free advertising, which is not allowed on this site. If this continues I'm gonna have to close the thread and remove the link, so please just take it easy with the bumping and contribute more in other sections of the site.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...