What have u lost while bombing.

Knim_One

that shit got me thinkin. if i could get a talking parrot that flies he could watch my back from an elevated position and tell me if the po po are comin.

i would teach him to say "sqqqqqaaawwwwkkk, piggie got a shitter face" then have him poop dive bomb the cops while i make my getaway

wow that seriously made me laugh out loud

but that would be sick haha wow

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

^word, or when its on vibrate and someone keeps callin cause you didnt answer

I lost basic shit like paint caps clothes backpack

I lost conciousness and the skin from my nose to the top of my forehead. I was runnin from "cops" and jumped through a bush, not knowing there was a pole through them and hit it with my face, and it skinned me good. I woke up a lil bit later covered in blood, it wasnt even a cop (stupid fuckin look out)

xanax and crown, it'll getcha

• 2 weeks later...

when i went to paris on the euro star, bort 50 tins of mtn for about 120 euros and when i was leaving paris i tryed to smuggle shit loads of fireworks when they were lookin round in my bag found all the tins and at 1st they told me they were fine then some cunt came along and fuckin sed no u canot take these i was fucking devostated i felt like blowing up the eoru star...fuckin peice of shit lol