my third post

nileXrockwell

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Theres so much bad graffiti out there .. damn .. oh i been seeing tons of dissed size and vital lately

who you tellin- What a waste of some of them ARMNS!!

1. If it's dissed dont flick and post!

2. if its a 2 color throwy seriously dont flick and post!

3. if it's wack with no style dont flick and post!

4. if it's stamped out bad dont flick and post.... Mutherfuckers should know the rules by now you dont diss the numbers- when are you fuck gunna learn?!!!

to respond to all the posts that have something to say, sadly no i did not catch the other panel i was going 75 miles an hour down the hwy when i caught that eye, and mny shutter snapped a fraction of a second too late, as for what i choose to flick i dont think those rules are very good for the community at large, i personally dont mind if something is dissed when i flick it, the effort still went into the painting and i will respect that by taking the 2 seconds it takes to flick resize and upload, its not my fault they were dissed, as for stamped work, maybe im weird but i enjoy seeing a nice worn out train that got its stampings, if not for the graff for the aesthetic apeal...i know not to go over numbers so i assume the end of that wasnt directed at me but the writers themselves, Do i live in armnville? sadly no, these were all took on a trip to southern idaho that i made over the holiday weekend, they are caught in washington oregon and idaho, just lucky to catch this many armns,and as for the dead cars i ran over them closely and couldnt find even a faded ghost of a former streak to speek of, otherwise it woulda been the first thing i posted, in summation, im sorry if people dont approve of the things i choose to take pictures of, i remain as unbiased as i can when benching, because you never know who the lame kid with no style will be 10 years down the line...i dont have to like it to flick it, and maybe its just me but i think im better for it

to respond to all the posts that have something to say, sadly no i did not catch the other panel i was going 75 miles an hour down the hwy when i caught that eye, and mny shutter snapped a fraction of a second too late, as for what i choose to flick i dont think those rules are very good for the community at large, i personally dont mind if something is dissed when i flick it, the effort still went into the painting and i will respect that by taking the 2 seconds it takes to flick resize and upload, its not my fault they were dissed, as for stamped work, maybe im weird but i enjoy seeing a nice worn out train that got its stampings, if not for the graff for the aesthetic apeal...i know not to go over numbers so i assume the end of that wasnt directed at me but the writers themselves, Do i live in armnville? sadly no, these were all took on a trip to southern idaho that i made over the holiday weekend, they are caught in washington oregon and idaho, just lucky to catch this many armns,and as for the dead cars i ran over them closely and couldnt find even a faded ghost of a former streak to speek of, otherwise it woulda been the first thing i posted, in summation, im sorry if people dont approve of the things i choose to take pictures of, i remain as unbiased as i can when benching, because you never know who the lame kid with no style will be 10 years down the line...i dont have to like it to flick it, and maybe its just me but i think im better for it

word up homie do you i like your posts forget the usual suspects i get sick of seein the same ish all day on here unbias is the way to be.....todays toy is tommorows king...

Ya know Niles anything I gotta say should just be sent to you so you can censor it, revise and re-edit it before others read it. Im usually mad understood...oh and the post was boring, since after all you showed it all to me an hour ago at your pad..