The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

Originally posted by Elorock@Nov 29 2005, 05:32 PM

this is definitely one of the freshest threads on 12oz.

but could somebody please inform me of what exactly

"jimmy hoffa's end zone cemetery" is?? does it just mean JOYSEY??

i wear a hat!! YEA!!

James Riddle "Jimmy" Hoffa (14 February 1913 - 30 July, 1975?) was a noted American labor leader who is also well-known in popular culture for the mysterious circumstances surrounding his still-unexplained disappearance and presumed death.

He was a natural leader who was upset at the mistreatment of workers, and in 1933, at the age of twenty, he helped organize his first strike of "swampers", the workers who loaded and unloaded strawberries and other produce on and off delivery trucks.

Hoffa rapidly advanced through the ranks of the Teamsters union, which organized truckers throughout the Midwest and then nationwide through skillful use of quickie strikes, secondary boycotts and other means of leveraging union strength at one company to organize workers and win contract demands at others. The union also used less lawful means to bring some employers into line, creating the image of Teamsters as thugs that remains today. It is said that he built the Teamsters with "two balls and a billy club," and that "he wasn't afraid to get his hands dirty."

In 1967 he was convicted of attempted bribery of a grand juror and sentenced to fifteen years in prison. In 1971, however, he was released when President Richard Nixon commuted his sentence to time served on the condition he not participate in union activities for 10 years. Hoffa was planning to sue to invalidate that restriction in order to reassert his power over the Teamsters when he disappeared on 30 July 1975 from the parking lot of the Machus Red Fox Restaurant in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, a suburb of Detroit, at about 2:30 p.m. He was to meet with two Mafia leaders, Anthony "Tony Jack" Giacalone of Detroit and Anthony "Tony Pro" Provenzano of Union City, New Jersey.

His fate is a mystery that continues to this day and there are many guesses as to what happened to him. Among these are that Hoffa was dumped from a boat into Lake St. Clair, Lake Huron, or Lake Erie, is buried in northern Michigan, in the yard of either his house in Bloomfield, or another Detroit area house, under the New Jersey Turnpike, in an abandoned shaft of a coal mine near Pittston, Pennsylvania, somewhere in Fresh Kills landfill in Staten Island, New York, under the end zone at Giants Stadium in New Jersey, or at the PJP Landfill in Jersey City underneath the Pulaski Skyway. Other hypotheses are that Hoffa's corpse was actually put in a cement-making machine and turned into cement, dissolved in an acid tank used to rechrome car bumpers, rendered into fat at a rendering plant, put in a car-crusher at a wrecking yard, or put into a smelter and melted in a local Detroit plant. No theory has been proven and his body has never been found, and on 30 July 1982 he was declared legally dead, and a death certificate was formally issued.

i <3 nj

Originally posted by Elorock@Nov 29 2005, 10:32 PM

this is definitely one of the freshest threads on 12oz.

but could somebody please inform me of what exactly

"jimmy hoffa's end zone cemetery" is?? does it just mean JOYSEY??

rumor has it the mob dumped the body of hoffa in the meadowlands in the same area where giants stadium was built.

a few years back i was in another state, some chick asked me where i was from, i said jersey she said are you in the mob? i said why? she said i heard everyone

from jersey is in the mob, i said nah just half. she said are you in that half? i said yea.........about an hour later we left the joint and i was shacking up with the bitch.

i think i might yellow, ill check and post if i have it...

believe me most of us americans are not offended by the word sex, but whats bizarre is the way they selectively buff things here. The dr sex flik your referring to is a perfect example. dont you think it would of only took an extra minute to buff the dr.s in dr sex.

passion did you just get the video?