The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

Dude, your thread is stupid. Have you been to ******* lately? That city is crushed with fucking gigantic, clean, multi-colored pieces on rooftops, at street level, and on tracksides. If you want to see layers of sloppy tags and hollows on every grate, just join the B and T crew for a trip to the city.

New Jersey has one of the best graffiti scenes in North America.

Also, I'm not trying to blow up spots, but I think I missed something a while back. Why are we not allowed to have Jersey threads? Was there some sort of law enforcement incident?

its even more lame of me to write this but i will anyway. contrary to posts in here and like any thread on 12oz, "kinging" is not having your work posted on internet forums for the world to see. do you think that people who are into the art of this even give a second of positive thought to it? they dont. maybe its an "art fag" thing of me to say bc bombin aint art yo, its street slang nigga white blood sucker.

maybe i am speaking for too many people but i dont think so when i say that most jersey people do this for the fun of it, not for the

e-fame or magazine coverage. a lot of jersey people are all good friends with eachother and its a positive scene here generally for the most part. there are some writers in jersey who are insanely mind blowing and stay away from any video, interview, and magazine coverage intentionally bc they dont give a fuck about that. they are already very well known dudes but dont care to get their picture in us weekly or 12ozprophet standing next to gano or colin farrell.

im not going to keep rambling on the subject in different ways of saying the same thing.

Guest mugshot

kinda wierd that the other threads stuff got put in here, i do agree somewhat but certain cities are having some shit done, but as ridiculous as this sounds certain cities mentioned now have a harder buff then the highways.