The Jimmy Hoffa's end zone cemetery...superthread

Guest mugshot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gentrifried

• once upon a crime

• Jersey Official

• demerock

i miss being young again and waking up...going to grandmas and catching new FH shit every fucken day... dudes crushed shit... def. stil got there game, but Fh crew crushed in 2000-2005 HARD... props to them thats when the aids crew started to crush... dudes def. been putting work in hard... somewhere between 05 and now too many herbs jumped on the bandwagon from the getting up video game... and jersey went down hill.... or maybe its just a summer phase that ive never noticed until now....regaurdless.... i know someones gonna call me out on my opinion...be my guest

i miss being young again and waking up...going to grandmas and catching new FH shit every fucken day... dudes crushed shit... def. stil got there game, but Fh crew crushed in 2000-2005 HARD... props to them thats when the aids crew started to crush... dudes def. been putting work in hard... somewhere between 05 and now too many herbs jumped on the bandwagon from the getting up video game... and jersey went down hill.... or maybe its just a summer phase that ive never noticed until now....regaurdless.... i know someones gonna call me out on my opinion...be my guest

yea ima call you out.................to say your 100% on point. but it seems the influx of the marc ecko graff wannabe's seems to have fizzled out (they probably moved onto "gears of war" ) maybe that will mean the cats out there that were hitting hard wont be discouraged by the no respect wackness that was going on. maybe dudes will all come back out and ignite the once annialated jersey scene of the early 2000's era.

thats teknyc, hes a bboy down with skill methodz.........and a enue biter......

chill..that's the type of stuff that starts drama and it ain't even that serious...

dood's coming up with the traditional NY influences...which is dope considering most people are stepping away from the 1 line / broadway type of funk...