shit people told you when the saw you tagg.

julez

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

um. people say shit all the time.

the best time was when i caught this tag in front of some hyphy dude and he gave me his 8th of henny because "tagging is hella hard" then he turned to the girl he was with and said "cash me out bitch" and she gave him acouple thou.

there was another kid who saw me do something on this garbage can outside of a gay bar and he turned to his friend and said "oh my god, was that graffiti? oh my god oh my god" i dont really pay attention because i figured i just made dudes dick hard but further up the street he grabs me and flashes a DA's office card but he was like a secretary so i look at his license right below it and read off his name and address and say to my boy to remember the first part. he walked away after that.

those are the only 2 stories worth telling.

Was catching a tag on a dumpster in an alley and some lady screaming "DA POLICE!!! in some broken english.

Once I was painting some Uhaul truck in a residental area with 2 other people and some dude ran out in a bath robe and a huge ass 90's white house phone yelling " YOU MOTHER FUCKERS!"

I love little kids who think they write. Their questions are priceless.

"But you still know cope2 right?"

"If I puncture a hole in the side of my marker will it drip?"

"Would you kill me if I went over your tag?"

and my personal favorite:

"It's not really biting if I just take a little of everyones throw up right?"