Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
julez

shit people told you when the saw you tagg.

just add some comments you got while bombing!!!!!

.....................anyway a couple of days ago i was bombing a bus stop and a group of old dudes were walking by and one of them replied "DAMN THIS KID IS BOMBIN HARD" i was like wtf at first but later it made me feel fucking good because its good to know that some older folks actually support or like THE GREATEST STYLE OF EXPRESSION EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAH THIS TOPIC IS GAY SORRY.

homo.jpg

HOMOSEXUALITY IS LIKE THE GREATEST STYLE OF EXPRESSION EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

people would like whisper shit to their friends as they walk by. I always get some hobos yelling at me or some shit

i got kissed once by a girl who thought it was hot

i got chased my aggy chinese man in berlin fuck knows what he said

i got chased by old man

i got told 'that looks nice' leaving a backjump

i got asked ' do you like vandalism then!'---well obviously i wasnt doing it cos i didnt fuckin like it was i

does it matter what people say? as long as they are not walking up to the driver snitching on you..dont worry about it.

i got punched in the back of the head by some high school jock, who was then hit in the face with a brick thanks to my buddy who had came back from catching a handstyle on some dumpster, we presumed to stop his ass out "boyz in the hood" style... i dont think you know me potna!

i was catching a tag,and god appeared and told me that people weigh themselves down with fear.and that the way to break through that fear is to smoke marijuana

There's already a thread for stupid nonsense like this. Please don't make another one.

Right, you'll want to hit up the bullshit made up, never been out of the house bombing thread.

She said ''Can I help you?''. and iv gotten ''hey!, you shouldnt be doing that''. and ''I saw that...''. also ''you better go clean that off, i called the cops.'' this has happened over a long period of time. i often keep my marker in my pocket, and throw up if there few cars and no peds, or any given opportunities.

Right, you'll want to hit up the bullshit made up, never been out of the house bombing thread.

Yo mayne. Gotta hit that shiggity shit up, dawg. Sounds dope

Well.. what else would they say other than somethin related to.. hey you thats wrong or.. vandalism is against the law

true story, i once was hitting this wall, when this guy came up and recited the internationale in esperanto and gave me a puppy that shits money, then he got back in his spaceship and went back to alpha centuri.

i asked these guys if i could bomb there bus stop once and they where like yer man thats sickkkk. fucking losers lol.

had a dickhead suburban security guard corner me and my mate next to this bus stop and ask us if we had any "spray cans" , lol i showed him my bad to prove i didnt, with a mop and a flow pen on the floor next to me, beer in hand, hands covered in ink, and the fucking idiot was like oright sorry for bothering you. how dumb can you get.

i got punched in the back of the head by some high school jock, who was then hit in the face with a brick thanks to my buddy who had came back from catching a handstyle on some dumpster, we presumed to stop his ass out "boyz in the hood" style... i dont think you know me potna!

I thought that was Menace II Society potna?

Yo mayne. Gotta hit that shiggity shit up, dawg. Sounds dope

Its the easiest way for the average kid to get fame...using his keyboard as the medium...

European super model chick= "thats so sexy, lets go back to my place for some no strings attached, no names asked sex!". and I was all like "ok".

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now