my mom sends me the best emails

HESHIANDET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I ain't clicking on all that shit.

I know what I saw. My friends dad has got deported like 3times just in the time I've known him. He works, he takes care of his kids, he doesn't get any free shit.

I know TONS of illegal mexicans. Both parents always work, they don't know shit about the government or how to get free money. You can argue it all you want, maybe you got different illegals out there.

i dont really see an issue. if you have worked and contributed to the social security pot then you deserve a piece of it. if following this basic rule of thumb is having a negative effect on social security shouldnt we be looking at government mismanagement or other, more important reasons why this system is failing instead of focusing on the very small percentage of immigrants who are actually eligible for social security? i mean, this is so short sighted and politically driven its insulting.

as far as unlicensed drivers getting pulled over and let go im not really sure how that works. last time i checked people without licenses who were caught driving got their cars impounded or in the worst case, arrested. i think thats the whole point of revoking licenses as a punishment? again, not 100% on this but something tells me im right.

I ain't clicking on all that shit.

I know what I saw. My friends dad has got deported like 3times just in the time I've known him. He works, he takes care of his kids, he doesn't get any free shit.

I know TONS of illegal mexicans. Both parents always work, they don't know shit about the government or how to get free money. You can argue it all you want, maybe you got different illegals out there.

word

dudes be raiding factories and shit

they just busted about 20 heads for runin a fake id and greencard scam.......shits gettin out of hand

*42, do me a favor and scan the bottom 2 articles.

there are a ton of good people who come here for a better

life *42. people with honest intentions. i know that as well as

anyone else who lives here. but you have to see that things go bad when

we let a bunch of people into our country and hand them our SS, etc.

the illegals who pay into our system and go about things the right way,

maybe they need to be helped into our system, provided they are not rapists,

muderers, etc. (speaking of which, did you know mexico will not take back

one of their citizens who has been convicted of such crimes in the u.s.?)

Well if they are raping and murdering here then they should be in jail here.

What we need to do, is just start sending all the fuck ups to Australia again.

Or shit, Antarctica. It's getting warm enough down there to throw some houses together.

i dont really see an issue. if you have worked and contributed to the social security pot then you deserve a piece of it. if following this basic rule of thumb is having a negative effect on social security shouldnt we be looking at government mismanagement or other, more important reasons why this system is failing instead of focusing on the very small percentage of immigrants who are actually eligible for social security? i mean, this is so short sighted and politically driven its insulting.

as far as unlicensed drivers getting pulled over and let go im not really sure how that works. last time i checked people without licenses who were caught driving got their cars impounded or in the worst case, arrested. i think thats the whole point of revoking licenses as a punishment? again, not 100% on this but something tells me im right.

if you work and pay into our system. there are 21/22 million here now, a rather large percentage are not paying into our system.

our govt. is about to grant amnesty to all illegals who are on our soil.

see the problem? they get amnesty and then they get our SS.

people without licenses do get arrested. mostly citizens.

the average illegal has been arrested and let go 6 times.

i can provide you with more statistics and whatnot, but this isn't crossfire. i think it's already turned into crossfire-esque material.

one more thing boogie hands: did you hear about the bank of america and its troubles recently? it finally got recognized by big media news that illegals are being given loans, bank accounts, and able to send money orders to mexico for free. no ID required.

why is that? i'm sure most of us have set up bank accounts and tried to get a loan.

pretty fucking hard for an american. lots of ID showing and background checks.

illegals get it for free. we are second class citizens.

http://today.reuters.com/misc/PrinterFriendlyPopup.aspx?type=domesticNews&storyID=2007-02-22T194533Z_01_N22475073_RTRUKOC_0_US-BANKOFAMERICA-IMMIGRANTS.xml

i love some of the arguments i sometimes see about why they think illegal immigration is acceptable

"i love them hot latinas"

"spanish sounds sexy"

"taquitos are bomb"

"manuel is a hard worker"

trivial reasons for a more serious issue

but i don't think this national anthem thing is a big issue. like cacash said, i don't think mexicans are pressing to make the u.s. national anthem in spanish, or even care. if mexicans started trying to get it to be sung in schools and ceremonies and sporting events then we should care. until then no big deal.

Bank of America has been identified as part of the OBL Open Borders Lobby.

You should Boycott them for the following reasons.

1. Bank of America accepts the worthless Mexican ID called a Matricula Consular card. Only illegal aliens in America need this card to function.

2. Bank of America knowingly gives illegal aliens bank accounts and home mortgages at a time when foreclosures are at historically high levels for legal American citizens.

3. Bank of America is now targeting illegal aliens to receive credit cards with no social security or credit history. In effect, illegal aliens will be given preferential treatment over American credit consumers.

4. Bank of America gives tens of thousands of dollars to racist groups that support illegal immigration such as La Raza (The Race), MALDEF, and LULAC. They also give money to try and defeat immigration enforcement measures supported by the American public such as Arizona's proposition 200!

Companies like Bank of America want to make a buck off of illegal immigration while Americans pay the many costs associated with this crisis.

Existing federal law says they should not do it.

Basically I think every person that wants to come over should be able to. As long as they get a job or contribute.

I don't even think they should have to sneak over. As long as they have no serious criminal record, and have some sort of proof that they are about to work. I understand that it's harder than that, and providing proof is probably hard to do.

But seriously, most these people are good people, who want to work and don't leach off the system.

Put it this way, I'd rather have however many Mexicans come over and try to work, then have the white and black trash who stay on welfare and spend the money they do make on booze, smokes, and drugs, who apparently have that right, because their parents had them in this country.

Illegal immigrants say local law enforcement doesn't care if they're here legally or not

Sun Apr 29

WAVY

How Deblain Gomez Gomez, Juan Gomez Burgos and Vincente Santiago Flores got to Newport News Jail is a different story. But the endings are all the same. Jail officials say once the men are done with the American criminal process, immigration agents are scheduled to take them for possible deportation. Inside this maximum security facility the inmates have NOT been able to hear the outcry over illegal immigrants accused of crimes. Gomez says he has only been arrested once and before it happened, he did not worry about police. Through a translator, he says, "No, no, no because there are millions of immigrants here and we're all illegals."

Gomez is locked up on assault and malicious wounding charges. The two men to his left -- Juan Gomez Burgos and Vincente Santiago Flores -- are both charged with robbery. The men say before they got in trouble, officers did not bother them. But even after breaking the law, Burgos says local police never asked if he was allowed to be in the United States. In Spanish, he says, "In South Carolina they caught me with cocaine and mota." Mota is marijuana, he says. Was he surprised that he was not deported? "Si -- yeah."

Burgos says that was in 2003. Just this past February, Newport News police arrested Flores, he says, for being drunk in public and he too never heard them ask about his immigration status. He said through a translator, "No, nothing they only held me for about 8 or 10 hours then they let me go because I was too drunk, I could not even walk. When they let me go I was fine. Just signed papers that I have to come to court the 13th of March."

Topics:Illegal Aliens, Illegal Immigrants, Illegal Immigration, local law enforcement, Newport News, crimes, illegals, immigration status, drunk driving deaths, Virginia Beach, Immigration and Customs Enforcement, ICE, felony, felonies, ICE agents, Norfolk Public Information Officer Chris Amos

After the arrest of this illegal immigrant in March, many in Hampton Roads have come to learn Burgos and Flores' experience is not unusual -- local police often do not ask about immigration status if the person under arrest is facing a misdemeanor or lesser charges. Alfredo Ramos had been arrested for several misdemeanors but only until police accused him of manslaughter for the drunk driving deaths of these girls in Virginia Beach did local officers notify immigration enforcement about Ramos. What do these men think? ¶"Well I don't know that's up to the justice, with him he was drinking and driving. Yes, yes it's a crime he commited with his vehicle," says Flores.

The deaths of 16 year old Tessa Tranchant -- on the left -- and 17 year old Alison Kunhardt brought such intense outrage, Virginia Beach's police chief explained in a news conference April 5th why his officers did not alert immigration when they first came across Ramos on a charge of public intoxication -- a low level crime. Chief Jake Jacocks said Immigration and Customs Enforcement -- known as ICE -- is both understaffed and underfunded-- "... and typically does not respond to calls from local police who have undocumented alients in custody unless the charges are major felonies or otherwise high profile. In fact, ICE has told us there is nothing they can do unless the individual is arrested for a felony and we shouldn't bother calling them otherwise."

ICE agents would not speak on camera. But ICE reps do say Jacocks' statements are not true and agents can detain a person no matter how serious the crime. Furthermore, other Hampton Roads communities -- like Norfolk -- do allow officers to question people about their citizenship during any type of arrest. Norfolk Public Information Officer Chris Amos says,"Whether it's a felony, a rapist or a robber, or a misdemeanor, we'll notify immigration-- " if they suspect the person is illegally in the country. He adds after that, it's up to ICE to enforce immigration laws.

But policies may change. Virginia Beach police are reviewing theirs. Jails are also making assessments. The Newport News Jail which houses these illegal immigrants now keeps track of how many illegal immigrants it has, when jail officers call ICE, and how often ICE says it will pick up an inmate. Lieutenant Colonel Eileen Sprinkle is the Operations Bureau Chief at the Newport News Jail and says, "The situation in Virginia Beach has brought a lot of things to light and that has brought us to now we maybe need to keep track of what we're doing here and maybe pay a little closer attention it just hasn't been an issue to this point."

Basically I think every person that wants to come over should be able to. As long as they get a job or contribute.

I don't even think they should have to sneak over. As long as they have no serious criminal record, and have some sort of proof that they are about to work. I understand that it's harder than that, and providing proof is probably hard to do.

But seriously, most these people are good people, who want to work and don't leach off the system.

Put it this way, I'd rather have however many Mexicans come over and try to work, then have the white and black trash who stay on welfare and spend the money they do make on booze, smokes, and drugs, who apparently have that right, because their parents had them in this country.

illegals only spend 40% of their earnings here.

that is not contributing to our economy

here is how much they cost us:

How Much Do Illegal Aliens Cost U.S. Taxpayers?

July 12, 2005- Federal, state and local governments spend billions of dollars each year educating, caring for and incarcerating illegal immigrants. Until the federal government fortifies the border, taxpayers will have to continue to foot the bill for a variety of social services offered to illegals.

Education: Taxpayers are being forced to pay for the schooling of the children of illegal immigrants.

• Illegal immigrants who take low-paying jobs don't pay enough in taxes, if they pay at all, to reimburse taxpayers the $5,000-plus annually it takes to educate each of their children.

• The total K-12 school expenditure for illegal immigrants costs the states $7.4 billion annually-- enough to buy a computer for every junior high student nationwide.

• In California, the $2.2 billion spent on the education of the children of illegal immigrants for one year could:
    • Pay the salaries of 41, 764 teachers, or 14 percent of California's teachers.
    • Pay for California's class sizes to remain capped at 20 students for a year, with $300 million to spare.
    • Buy books, computers, and other instructional equipment for 346, 689 classrooms, 79 percent of all classrooms in California.
    • Fully fund California 's free lunch program for almost two years.

Emergency Health Care: Taxpayers are forced to provide emergency health care for illegal aliens and their children who do not have insurance.

• Emergency health care for illegal aliens along the southwestern border is already costing area hospitals $200 million a year, with perhaps another $100 million in extended care costs.

• Hospitals must provide emergency treatment to all who walk through the door, regardless of their citizenship status or ability to pay. In 2001, America 's hospitals provided nearly $21 billion in uncompensated health care services.

• Hospitals in California rank first in the country in expenditures for providing health care to illegal immigrants.

• The Center for Medicaid Services at the Dept. of Health and Human Services reported that for FY 2001, the health care costs for illegal immigrants in California were over $648 million. California paid 47 percent of these costs, or $304,785,368, for this mandate.

Population Crisis: In California, we are in the midst of a population crisis that is already affecting every aspect of life in our state and will continue to get worse.

• An estimated 7 million illegal immigrants were residing in the United States in January 2000. This is double the size of the illegal immigrant population in January 1990 and constitutes 2.5 percent of the total U.S. population of just over 281 million.

• More than one third of the 3.5 million total increase in illegal immigration since 1990 occurred in California and Texas.

• California has the highest number of illegal immigrants residing in its borders. The estimated number of illegal alien residents in California was about 2.2 million, or nearly 32 percent of the total number of illegal immigrants in the United States.

Crime: Fifteen percent of California 's prison inmates are undocumented aliens, costing the state more than $500 million annually.

Welfare and Government Assistance: Fraudulent Social Security cards, driver's licenses and birth certificates are being bought by thousands of illegal immigrants each year. These false documents are used by individuals to get millions of dollars worth of welfare, public housing and Social Security benefits.

I don't care what people do with their money.

You're preaching to the wrong dude. I buy all my shit on ebay, I steal all of my food. I steal clothes. I steal other things to sell on ebay so I can buy things on ebay.

Then I steal things so I can afford tickets out of the country, and I bounce, and I buy shit in Canada.

even if that means taking the job of a u.s. citizen? people act like job positions are a bottomless pit here in the u.s.

all that does is increases the competition, and makes it harder for u.s. citizens to get work. certain "groups" of u.s. citizens have lost a lot of jobs to illegal immigration -- and unemployment causes more reluctance on welfare, drug trafficking, crime, etc. -- it's a vicious cycle.

You're preaching to the wrong dude. I buy all my shit on ebay, I steal all of my food. I steal clothes. I steal other things to sell on ebay so I can buy things on ebay.

Then I steal things so I can afford tickets out of the country, and I bounce, and I buy shit in Canada.

you're just a stealin' fool, huh?

p.s.: she 18 yet?

Dude realistically, I've never had a job that an immigrant could have. Except for Carls Jr. when I was 16. And then they still chose me over some immigrants.

I'm never going to be a cook, I'm never going to pick vegetables, I'm never going to work in a factory.

I'm not going to chill in a parking lot for a dude to pick me up for a job.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

IT WAS YOU!!!!!

01-i-has-a-bucket.jpg

Dude realistically, I've never had a job that an immigrant could have. Except for Carls Jr. when I was 16. And then they still chose me over some immigrants.

I'm never going to be a cook, I'm never going to pick vegetables, I'm never going to work in a factory.

I'm not going to chill in a parking lot for a dude to pick me up for a job.

exactly -- can an American teenager (of any race) get a job at mcdonald's, trying to get his feet wet working a job, but can't because 35 year old Javier who barely knows english took it?

do people forget that before the illegal immigration wave (started in the 70's, but accelerated in the 80's), the people that picked fruit, cooked, did landscaping/gardening, and worked in factories were americans?

we're not talking about middle class or above, i'm talking about poor americans that need any job they can get.

Didn't you read the thread where Seeking was trying to get on the inside track? I told him you called dibbs though.

nah, man. i musta missed it. i kinda stay out of seekings threads. it only starts b/s.

thanks for informing him of our little agreement....as long as your girl doesn't get greedy

and try to stick me for a few more goats, the deal is ongoing.