FAche Graphic Design Critique

FAche

Hello all...

I am a freelance graphic design student in Denver and would like some feedback on some of my recent work. I am heavily influenced by graff/street art and have small elements of this in some of my current work.

Please have a look at http://www.cpluv.com/FAche

Thanks for checking it out and I look forward to hearing your thoughts.

__

FAche

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

since hat isnt your web site and its not what you actually want feed back on why not help your audience out by posting images you might want comments on. asking for help that involves your helpers doing un-needed leg work is not so helpful and is slightly RUDE.

You are right. That is not my web-site. CPLUV.com is a networking site for graphic designers/artists to showcase their work. The link posted takes you to my main page where you can access my blog, galleries, profile, etc.

To view the work that I want feedback on you need to go to my gallery. This is located at:

http://cpluv.com/www/galleries/FAche/

I felt as though if I just posted a link to my main page I wouldn't have to go into depth in my post. The site is very easy to navigate so I think I was being far from rude.

__

FAche

I like the Stay Up piece as well. And the Mannequin Make-out piece... the moodiness of the lighting is great. What else do you have that you can share? There's not much in that gallery to go on if you're looking for in-depth criticism.

• 4 weeks later...