the TOY paint thread...

enigmatic

Acjvd6AsqrGcFvkSdmdQ1282935159.jpg

it says aivar

@garw

ma boli te kurac brate za pandure, nemogu ti nista, meni je neki dan komunalna inspekcija doma bila i htjeli su mi dat kaznu za oneciscavanje javnih povrsina , al posto me nisu ulovili na djelu nemogu mi nista , nego me neko prijavio.

a sto se tice ovog nemozes najebat osim ako se ne zali neko na cijoj je zgradi to ili te tuzi, policija ko policija ti nista ne moze ;) nisi ti sad neki most wanted bomber ili sta ja znam, 00

nemoj se brinut

cruiser thats ok , you shold cut those lines

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

recneps shit was dope stick with it. maybe thicken up the S a bit and work on the I but besides that shits pretty good.

and all that bullshit on the last page about wild vs straights.

you practice straights and use bars so that when u try to do wilder stuff it makes sense, your bars are in the right spots and your letters flow. you have to simply understand letters before you can change them up. sketch whatever you want for practice wild and whatnot, but when u paint i gaurantee youll look back and wish u painted a straight half the time.

also its a little easier to mess with letters if you make them rounder as aposed to sharp edges and shit, and when you round them it leaves more room for error and is easier to fix with cut backs.

Why go small when you can go big?... Then I can take a pic from far away and it looks cleaner, haha... Seriously though, I don't think they are that big... They are a little taller than I am. Maybe because I paint pretty much to the ground they seem bigger?... Maybe I should start painting a little higher off the ground, because its a real pain in the ass for me to paint anything below my knees.

Another one.... Again, tried this outline before and now I'm revisiting it.

toilets.jpg

toilets2.jpg

Vossy maybe I'm just uber suck but this one doesn't belong in a toy thread imo! This shit's ill.