the TOY paint thread...

enigmatic

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

new to piecing..throws..painting in general..if its give crits to get then evrything looks pretty alrite on this page..

downsized_0827091247a1.jpg

How come your outline isn't solid? Like there's white over it as if you've dusted the throw with white afterwards a bit.

It's only a small thing, but I reckon it'd look alot better if the black outline was consistant, bold and solid throughout.

yea I know what you mean, I like the way I can put them together when sketching or doing pieces, even my weak throws but handstyles I dunno lol couple of guys in VIP tried my name with philly hands and said they found it difficult to get right - maybe thats why I haven't seen anyone else use the name

How come your outline isn't solid? Like there's white over it as if you've dusted the throw with white afterwards a bit.

It's only a small thing, but I reckon it'd look alot better if the black outline was consistant, bold and solid throughout.

it done with rusto siver(looks white as fuck) and flat black rusto..thinkin the flat of silver fucked it up

100_04291.jpg

lol been a few months, the can leaked all over my spray finger and gave me frost bite. could be better.

Just some self crits.

I turned the I of the graff underneath into a sausage, drew that joint, I should have painted a couple more falling through the piece that would have looked cool. Need to fix up the R a bit, width problems and I think it is a little too big, hands are getting better but still a long way to go. I think the U's left arm bar could have been better, maybe a little higher or something. and the k is having a little thickness problem there on the left of the left bar. 3d needs fixing in places.

Antk is getting better, a simple that resembles a straight... ish. Least he's using some consistent widths. Needs more consistency in the little extensions he's got going on there.

i dunno i have a view that graf is temporary anyway, if I do a throw and some goes over it with a throw then who fucking cares, obviousyl if someone completely dogs a proper piece then that takes the piss

but then I can't be fucked with drama, it is pointless, once I have got a flick of something I have done I couldn't care less what happens to it

i feel ya, I'm not big on beef either. all i was tryin to say was that it's easy to reclaim a legal spot ...if you blot out someones illegals it'll take a min b4 they can get back to em. only time I had beef I took as many illegal spots the kid had runnin as I knew about, an at the legal spot he dissed me at I did a oneliner roller over his shit

i dunno i have a view that graf is temporary anyway, if I do a throw and some goes over it with a throw then who fucking cares, obviousyl if someone completely dogs a proper piece then that takes the piss

but then I can't be fucked with drama, it is pointless, once I have got a flick of something I have done I couldn't care less what happens to it

i know its stupid. it all started over him dissing my piece anyway.

• Like 1