WRITERS THAT PLAY SPORTS

smokee

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ditto.

why do so many kids come on here and start the most juvenile threads related to graffiti? why does EVERYTHING need to be related to graffiti in some way?

i mean shit like:

rich writers, what do you think?

what music do you listen to when you bomb?

does your girl have your back in graffiti?

etc..etc..

that's why i hate PG. it's filled with tons of mindless threads like the aforementioned.

i used to write, and i still do some shit once in a while. i still will check out different shit from all over, but i'm not obsessed with graffiti where it dominates my every thought or other aspects of my life.

come on kiddies. get with the program!

Yet everyday you login to a graffiti forum...

skate and destroy, shmitt stix, bones brigade, public domain, slime balls, sidewalk surfin.... that IS the life. my first real deck (after the variflex and nash boards) was a Santa Cruz Jeff Kendal board, it was the baddest. Lance Mountain, Steve Cabellero, Mike McGill, Mike Vallely, Natas Kaupas, Hosoi, Tommy Guerrero. Raging Waters, ESSJ.

I'm only 18 and I already don't play sports like I used to...shit, I prolly haven't touched a basketball in close to 6 months

Between working all the fucking time, drinking, racking, and painting I don't have much time for other non-scumbag activities