NOTORIOUS ASSHOLE ARRESTED IN BUFFALO N.Y.

KaBar2

NOTORIOUS ASSHOLE ARRESTED IN BUFFALO N.Y.

Scuttlebutt from Stretch via cell phone from Beaumont: The notorious asshole, buddy-fucker and cock-a-roach, Ray Tylicki, AKA "Rapid-T", was arrested for outstanding warrants in Buffalo, N.Y. and reportedly being held on charges of railroad property trespassing, evading a police officer, failure to appear, indecent exposure (he was caught masturbating in a rail yard by rail workers) and a host of other charges associated with trainhopping.

Tylicki is a persona non grata among hobos, tramps and trainhoppers for a long list of offenses, including trying to steal money out of the donation jar at the jungle in Britt, robbing Collinwood Kid when Collinwood allowed him to crash at Collinwood's house,and attempting to put the CCG on he Internet.

The guy is a fucking psychopath. Good riddance.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Tylicki is one of those guys who has some sort of sociopathic personality deficiency. It all boils down to a super-duper sense of entitlement. He judges what is good or bad in the world by whether or not it benefits him personally. He seems to have no sense of honor, no moral code which guides his actions, extremely poor boundaries and a criminal streak a block wide.

Most likely he has a personality disorder. I would guess, at the barest minimum, that he suffers from Antisocial Personality Disorder , probably Disruptive Behavior Disorder, and extremely low self-esteem. The guy has so few resources upon which to draw that he doesn't even think he can be accepted and regarded in a positive way by trainhoppers, for God's sake. I mean, trainhoppers will pretty much accept anybody, if they've got the price of a jug of paisano and some Bugler in their pocket!

For some reason, Tylicki would even steal from other trainhoppers. That is the LOWEST of the LOW. Streamlinin' sonofabitch. He is PERSONA NON GRATA, coast-to-coast.

The sorry thing is, he probably revels in everybody hatrin' him. Sick! He's a sick motherfucker.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

apparently this dude has written an article? or a few.

Why I Ride the Rails, from Raymond Tylicki

I ride for transportation. CSX runs like clockwork and is faster then Greyhound or Amtrak. CSX has 50 trains a day in each direction were I live, Amtrak only three. Also I can't and won't drive because I dont trust sharing a road or a bed with people I don't know.

As far as these mythical yuppie hobos, I have not seen them lately in the East. A bunch of them came in to Burlington, VT a while back, and I sent them out on the next train.

I once got so mad at CSX (marrriage of B&O and Penn Central) that I did the what the American system is best for: I bought and paid 50.00 for a share of stock and went to the Annual Meeting in Indiannapolis and gave them a peice of my mind. I also scarfed down all the free pastries that I could get my hands on at the five-star hotel!

Now as far as excutive hobos, I say to them: Go out and support the American railroads by shipping your products by rail and if you want to travel, rent a private rail car and travel in style. The American Association of Private Railroad Car Owners would love your business. You don't even have to rent the whole car — a number of them have co-op charters.

And if you really want to save American railroads buy a short line that is about to be abandoned and save it from becoming a rail trail! Trains Magazine has a list of bits and pieces of rail line that are going by the wayside.

- there's a few other that come up along with said results, but that's the only thing that really seems relevant.

also - looks as though dude has been let out. there's another article detailing what yards were shut down in the DC area due to the obama inauguration.

jesus, this guy is all over the net. there's a shit ton of pages just detailing court cases matching him, all over the country.

goddamn, haha

• 1 month later...