Saddam Hussein - The Trial You'll Never See

Juan Fuentes

WHO IS MORE EVIL?  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Saddam Hussein - The Trial You'll Never See

Made for European television this film was never broadcast in North America.

Barry Lando and Michel Despratx's documentary

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article17053.htm

a set of 7 short clips making up this documentary about saddam and the relations he had with the west and europe during his years of atrocities and real wmd's.

worth a look, know your government hide things from you.

peace

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

not at all, but his end is up to Allah and he pronounced the shahada, so I'll leave it at that,

Allah can judge his intention. we know what atrocious acts he did, but the God that I beleive in is forgiving and anyone can be forgiven if they sincerely returrn to Allah, even Bush.

who was more evil? saddam, because he deliberately tortured people. the dude was smart. he evaded the tyranny of us troops, and he exported mad wmd's under the un's noses before they found what were his former weapon cashes. bush is so fucking stupid he lacks the grey matter to realize that he himself is committing terrotism... or maybe he just wont admit it to himself. the dude is quite evil to an extremely ironic degree, being such a fucking god fearing jesus loving family man at the same time that he kills innocent people over seas. to trulky believe that youre doing good in a situation like the one at hand, youd have to be a stupid motherfucker.. so yeah- saddam: more evil. bush: more fucking stupid!

peace Dawood, remember how pharoah repented and accepted God as the lord,yet God said it doesnt count like that,of course the creator has the last word and he does what he wants but declaring faith before death doesnt change anything,the guy was evil but bush's daddy let him and supported him and bush now still dont care,people dont know the usa helped him,that is what this thread about,the video i posted, its not a conspiracy video.

i hope people try to analyze the video with an open mind.

peace

bush would like to think he lives religiously..

he does!

bush_satan_worship.jpg

satanically! doing bad to please the "light bearer" "the morning star" lucifer,the devil,the rebel who disobeved its creator.

but he wont tell you on national tv,it will scare families and the support from them to the gov will be over.

peace Dawood, remember how pharoah repented and accepted God as the lord,yet God said it doesnt count like that,of course the creator has the last word and he does what he wants but declaring faith before death doesnt change anything,the guy was evil but bush's daddy let him and supported him and bush now still dont care,people dont know the usa helped him,that is what this thread about,the video i posted, its not a conspiracy video.

i hope people try to analyze the video with an open mind.

peace

show me the proof where Pharoah repented. Pharoah never repented. The story goes that the angel Jibreel went to the bottom of the ocean as Pharoah was being drowned to stuff mud and seaweed in his mouth for fear that he may try to utter the shahada. Saddam's affair is clearly with Allah and his repentance will be judged by Allah to see if it was sincere or just a show.

And We helped the Children of Israel cross the sea, and Pharaoh and his soldiers followed them out of hatred and animosity. But when he was certain to drown, he said: "I believe that there is no god except the One in whom the Children of Israel believe, and I am of those who have surrendered."10:90

Now you say this?, while before you disobeyed and were of the corrupters!10:91

it clearly says it.

now the story u have there,its pure contradiction,i asume u can admit it is.

saddam's affair is of course with God,as all of us is too.

also:remember God does not only hear u when u verbally express yourself.so its not a matter of magic words and voila,go to heaven.

peace

And We took the Children of Israel across the sea, and Fir'aun (Pharaoh) with his hosts followed them in oppression and enmity, till when drowning overtook him, he said: "I believe that Lâ ilâha illa (Huwa): (none has the right to be worshipped but) He," in Whom the Children of Israel believe, and I am one of the Muslims (those who submit to Allâh's Will)." (Yunus 10:90)

I stand corrected, bro. I was mistaken about that one. Good example, but I still say his end is up to Allah based on what the scholars have ruled on this.

All praise is for Allah, and may much peace and blessings be upon the Messenger of Allah, and upon (the Messenger's) family and companions.

In reality, the belief of the communist is a disbelieving belief. I have read what Saddam did in Iraq from the spilling of blood (killing) and the closing of the masajid from the worshippers and forbidding them from entering them, as well as the spreading of evil and other than that of affairs that took place from him. There is no doubt that these sort of actions are disbelief because the communist belief is disbelief. But the fact that he was jailed for an extended period of time and he declared the shahadatan (declaration of Islam) before being hung at the time of his death, based on that, we declare him to be a Muslim and we leave his affair to Allah -Aza wa Jel. We also say that there is no harm in praying over him. If a person is a student of knowledge in a land where the ruler orders prayer to be performed (janazah prayer performed in a distant land) over him, than a person should pray over him and leave his (Saddam's) affair to Allah.

-Sheikh Ahmed an Najmee

okay, how many of you would party with bush? eh?

look at the guy, imagine getting gunned on tequila with him...as much as i hate the fuck, there's a little part of me that likes him. it would be a blast to get wasted with him and talk mad shit to his face.

Totally agree, if the dude had just stayed in the air national guard, maybe become an airline pilot, I could totally respect him. He just went way beyond his abilities with this president thing.