Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
inkjunkie

Carrying ID When Bombing

Just Wondering what everyones thoughts were on this?

I know that i have been in situations involving graff where i was glad i had an ID on me and times i was glad i didn't.

i disagree. always use gloves, don't dress in all black, carry your ID but make sure it's not going to fall out of your pocket, keep your cell phone but take the battery out (they can't track you if there's no power to the radio device, which is what your cell phone is). also, shopping bags rule and back packs drool. if you see 'em drive by, set your shopping bags behind something, if they come back, it's all good, you're clean, they check your ID, you have no warrants, you go home. or go back to painting, which ever. but if you don't have an ID you might get picked up just on some BS charge. do what you want, but i think carrying an ID, a cell phone (with the battery taken out) and some cash is a good idea.

what i usually do is take a back pack with me and inside one of the pockets put my keys, wallet, cellphone... etc.

hey how the hell did you get that!!!!i like my picture i thinki it accents my ski mask just right

if you dont bring an ID your just fucking yourself. cops always ask for ID. you show them your card and if you dont have paint all over your hands or something like that then all they can do is tell you to go home or whatever unless your a minor. then its a little different

i dont take a wallet per say, but i keep id and a couple of bucks...if u get stopped by cops they always ask for ID....NO ID is like asking to be brought down to the station!!

^Word, just take your Driver's License....wear gloves.....you saw that Chapelle's show shit with Wayne Brady? Give your ID to the cop....then snap his neck.

I take a Drivers Licenses but not my MID

Too Risky, I'd just say I was a Tourist and left my Passport..

But that's my situation

always carry id. if you dont have id they can do a whole bunch of shit they couldnt do if provided with id.

why the hell wouldnt you carry id anyway? if you're going to jail you're going to jail. if your id is at home while you're in jail how does that help you?

with no id, they can stop you with no intentions of bringing you in

but you have no id to prove who you are, so you'r getting taking in

Shit, over here, if you don't have your I.D. they can legally take you in untill they can Identify exactly who you are. It's not exactly something you can be arrested for but that is their "precaution". They seem to have to know who you are at any given time... Fucking dicks... :mad:

Why the fuck wouldn't you want to bring your ID? And why does everyone think bringing few bucks is gonna help them?

I never leave home without my I.D. and I always take a bus card with my incase they wanna be dicks and drop me off on the southside again

I always bring a primary form of ID (photo) and atleast 10 bucks in my sock...

If you don't have ID you look a whole lot of shady, and you could be detained for up to a month without charge with teh new terrorist laws, just becuase you didn't bring your ID...

Btw, disposable bags are teh way to go!

If you weren't bombing, would you bring some ID? Probably. And what do you want cops to think? That you're not bombing. Conclusion: Act, dress and do as you would at any given non-bombing day, which means bring ID and shit, it's less suspicious.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now