Carrying ID When Bombing

inkjunkie

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i disagree. always use gloves, don't dress in all black, carry your ID but make sure it's not going to fall out of your pocket, keep your cell phone but take the battery out (they can't track you if there's no power to the radio device, which is what your cell phone is). also, shopping bags rule and back packs drool. if you see 'em drive by, set your shopping bags behind something, if they come back, it's all good, you're clean, they check your ID, you have no warrants, you go home. or go back to painting, which ever. but if you don't have an ID you might get picked up just on some BS charge. do what you want, but i think carrying an ID, a cell phone (with the battery taken out) and some cash is a good idea.

• 2 weeks later...

if you dont bring an ID your just fucking yourself. cops always ask for ID. you show them your card and if you dont have paint all over your hands or something like that then all they can do is tell you to go home or whatever unless your a minor. then its a little different

Shit, over here, if you don't have your I.D. they can legally take you in untill they can Identify exactly who you are. It's not exactly something you can be arrested for but that is their "precaution". They seem to have to know who you are at any given time... Fucking dicks... :mad:

I always bring a primary form of ID (photo) and atleast 10 bucks in my sock...

If you don't have ID you look a whole lot of shady, and you could be detained for up to a month without charge with teh new terrorist laws, just becuase you didn't bring your ID...

Btw, disposable bags are teh way to go!

I bring my id with me just because it's a lot less suspicious. They usually don't bother you if you blend in. Try stashing you paint in a completely unfindable place a couple of days before, then pick it up on your way, or when you get there. It always works for me, so I'd suggest trying it.