UFC & MMA thread

Blaise Pascal

This is a dumb comment.

You dont think chael handled silva? I think there is no way silva was even close to winning a single round. Yes he won the fight, and that is all that matters, but to act like chael didnt dominate is just dumb. Silva caught him a few times and chael caught silva a few times during the standup. Chael beat him up plain and simple, not sure what you watched or if you even did with that comment. You must have been sipping on something strong

Hey captain obvious, in case you didn't know, this is a full contact sport, you're SUPPOSED to beat each other up, if youre really gonna be salty and sit here explaining how someone got beat up, and thats A BIG DEAL?????? this is what professional fighters SHOULD do, BY DEFAULT. What he lacked was the ability to finish his opponent, so for all your booing and crying about how great your loser was, why not talk about his short comings and flaws as a PROFESSIONAL fighter and that he literally had the better of 4 rounds to sit on top of someone and spit, slap, curse, cry on, and lay on, yet still somehow ended up looking all beat to shit, split open eye brow, red faced and upset looking, and STILL couldn;t win a fight in a dominant position, to a person he sat and called a "fraud".

If he's a fraud then what does that make Sonnen? Oh I remember, that other guy added to Silva defeated list ( of many).

that is all.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Hey captain obvious, in case you didn't know, this is a full contact sport, you're SUPPOSED to beat each other up, if youre really gonna be salty and sit here explaining how someone got beat up, and thats A BIG DEAL?????? this is what professional fighters SHOULD do, BY DEFAULT. What he lacked was the ability to finish his opponent, so for all your booing and crying about how great your loser was, why not talk about his short comings and flaws as a PROFESSIONAL fighter and that he literally had the better of 4 rounds to sit on top of someone and spit, slap, curse, cry on, and lay on, yet still somehow ended up looking all beat to shit, split open eye brow, red faced and upset looking, and STILL couldn;t win a fight in a dominant position, to a person he sat and called a "fraud".

If he's a fraud then what does that make Sonnen? Oh I remember, that other guy added to Silva defeated list ( of many).

that is all.

well put thank you very much

Actually chael did rock him in the first round. Chael handled the fuck out of him. Period. Dominated. Out struck him on the feet. Took him to the ground and beat him up for 4 and a half rounds.

He had a game plan and he executed it perfectly. He just got caught slipping. Happens to everyone. Can't believe anyone would try to take away what sonnen accomplished in that fight.

Silvas still one of the best, but to try and deny that chael beat the shit out of him is ridiculous.

Actually chael did rock him in the first round. Chael handled the fuck out of him. Period. Dominated. Out struck him on the feet. Took him to the ground and beat him up for 4 and a half rounds.

He had a game plan and he executed it perfectly. He just got caught slipping. Happens to everyone. Can't believe anyone would try to take away what sonnen accomplished in that fight.

Silvas still one of the best, but to try and deny that chael beat the shit out of him is ridiculous.

If he was so successful in accomplishing greats feats, he might have tried to come to the cage with a different, more successful "gayme plan" if he was planning on winning.

oh and

no prize for 2nd place. sorry big boy, youll get'm next time. :rolleyes:

it's funny how Sonnen discredited Silva's ' Nogueira brothers' black belt, but got beat in a 'big Nog' fashion. I'm a fan of Matt Lindland and his game plans/ coaching, but Sonnen talked a whole mess of trash and lost the same way he always looses. Dude needs to take sub-defense seriously.

he shoulda' used both his hands to simultaneously slap Silva on both sides of his head...... more.

Wait, no he should'nt have. Maybe that time he was punching Silva repeatedly in the ass cheek with lil kid power, he shoulda did it 4,000 MORE times. Outcome might have been different.

yall are some dumb motherfuckers. If you read my posts I agree that all that really matters is that silva won. I dont even really care about sonnen at all. It was a dumb comment that Anthony made about how Sonnen doesnt deserve a rematch, and he tried to justify the fact that Silva was winning the whole thing cause he caught him a couple times. Now go find a bunch of gay pictures to try and take away from the fact that "U MAD"

yall are some dumb motherfuckers. If you read my posts I agree that all that really matters is that silva won. I dont even really care about sonnen at all. It was a dumb comment that Anthony made about how Sonnen doesnt deserve a rematch, and he tried to justify the fact that Silva was winning the whole thing cause he caught him a couple times. Now go find a bunch of gay pictures to try and take away from the fact that "U MAD"

who's mad? Silva won. A DERRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

UMAD tho.

sure anderson took a beating, but i found anderson making chael bleed and tap out was way more exciting than that bullshit hugging on the ground for 20 minutes.,

this

Chael doesn't deserve a rematch, tell him to get his record up, and then ask for it again. He had his shot, just like everyone else who works for their chance. Tell that cry baby to get to the back of the line. :lol:

yeah, im sure I am doing this wrong, I do think 12 oz is hilarious, but I'm not so gay that I have thousands of posts. It's funny that I dont have anything to do tonight so I'm talking shit to a random internet guy, but it's sad that you have thousands of posts and you do this everynight. Sorry bro

here's an idea. why dont you keep on complaining about nothing. Ill be back tomoro to herb allll your comments in one reply.

ta ta!

p.s

4877934285_614982ae7e_z.jpg