UFC & MMA thread

Blaise Pascal

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Looks like Fedors awesome management team have shut the door on him coming to UFC completely. Just announced that he'll be fighting someone, possibly Lashley, on a date so close to 146 that there's no way he could compete in both. Nice one fuckheads

I think Hendo would be a great option, dudes won titles in every other promotion he's ever fought in. God knows dude is tough as nails, could give JD a good challenge, and he hasn't got any fights booked in for the near future does he?

Cain vs mir happens on the same card. So it chooses who he gets AFTER this fight.

Hendo is waiting for whoever wins bones vs evans or sonnen vs anderson. And now he threw his hat in for the HW title shot too. He just wants a fucking ufc belt.

The #rallyformarkhunt is blowing up. But now overreem has a meeting with the nsac. So who knows whats gonna happen.

I really can't see Overeem getting a licence, and even if he somehow did he'll be the ultimate villian, win or lose.

Apparently even Joe Rogan has signed on to the #rallyformarkhunt, looks like people really wanna see it.

All I wanna know is who is JDS gonna wail on next?

Still no official word on whats up with the Reem, they say he's gonna fight the charge but fuck knows what defense he's gunna use?

Mark Hunt campaign was fun but Dana has nixed it.

Also I just watched the first episode of TUF Brazil.

Coaches are doing a media appearance, walking down the red carpet

Brazilian guy-'Hey Wanderlei, when are you going to kill Chael Sonnen?'

Wanderlei-'Very soon my friend'

:)

I loved pride wand. He was always fun to watch. But if he thinks he has ANY kind of chance against chael in a fight he's fucking retarded. He's ranked 22 for christ sake. He has 6 losses in his last 10 fights. He got KOd by leben in 25 seconds...

Sonnen vs Silva might get moved to vegas. Apparently they had it scheduled the same week as the United Nations is doing a conference there and they can't find any hotel rooms. Whoops.

Jones said Evens has a weak chin

Chael Sonnen is still hilarious

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Ky38hpZapl0

Man Chael really thinks his opinion is prized by people other than himself-delusional much?

Hector Lombard will be a good addition. Cormier's gonna have a harder time in the UFC than he did in SF. Wonder if Barnett will come back? I love the dudes style but I know him and Dana ain't on the best terms, and the whole failing roid tests repeatedly thing?

Man Chael really thinks his opinion is prized by people other than himself-delusional much?

Hector Lombard will be a good addition. Cormier's gonna have a harder time in the UFC than he did in SF. Wonder if Barnett will come back? I love the dudes style but I know him and Dana ain't on the best terms, and the whole failing roid tests repeatedly thing?

I know there is a lot of chael hate. But lets look at the facts.

1. He IS the number 2 middleweight in the fucking world.

2. He is an intelligent, smart person, and he's 100% right about the Overeem thing.

3. He put an asswhooping on Silva for 4 and a half rounds, and he got caught with like a minute left to go.

4. He didn't do steroids. People want to make more out of TRT then there is, the dude has one working ball, he has a legit use for TRT and the NSAC admitted they fucked up when they rescinded their suspension

Yeah I just read that, GO JUNIOR.

Now I wanna know what happens with Cain?

I think he's the number one contender for the title so he needs a good fight to boost him up there.

Maybe a #rallyformarkhunt2 is in order? Nah just kidding, fuck that

I know there is a lot of chael hate. But lets look at the facts.

1. He IS the number 2 middleweight in the fucking world.

2. He is an intelligent, smart person, and he's 100% right about the Overeem thing.

3. He put an asswhooping on Silva for 4 and a half rounds, and he got caught with like a minute left to go.

4. He didn't do steroids. People want to make more out of TRT then there is, the dude has one working ball, he has a legit use for TRT and the NSAC admitted they fucked up when they rescinded their suspension

I agree with you with the exception of #2(well, at least the first part of it)

Chael is not smart. Smart people usually don't run their mouths as much as he does...and when they do, they also usually know what they are talking about. In an interview he said that Silva is a discrace to the sport because he wears his hat backwards. Srsly br0!?! He is steady running his mouth about other cultures when he knows little to nothing about them. Shitty personality aside...dude is a beast in the octagon. However Silva is going to beat the breaks off of him.