Paul Daley vs Kazuo Misaki

Ronaldo "JACARE" Souza vs Bristol Marunde

Scott Smith vs Lumumba Sayers

Prelims on Showtime Extreme 8pm:

Sarah Kaufman vs Alexis Davis

Caros Fodor vs Pat Healy

Ryan Couture vs Conor Heun

Roger Bowling vs Brandon Saling

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

First of all dana white has already said that there will never be a female division in the ufc. That being said zuffa does own strikeforce and they do you have females.

There was absolutely nothing boring about rousey vs tate. And clearly there needs to be a banner under which females can fight, and s trikeforce has had it for years now and it's been profitable for them. Carano was always fun to watch, and tate always brings it. And now rousey has a 5 fight win streak.

Basically, i aint mad.

The main event wasn't bad but if anybody seen the prelim fight between Sarah Kaufman vs Alexis Davis there is no way in hell someone would change the channel in the middle of that battle or compare it to lingerie football or mudwrestling... So far all the girl mma fights have been just as entertaining as the rest, in fact some of them are better! I gots no prob watching them at all...

^^To quote someone 'don't leave it in the judges hands', this is why, complete thing reeks of bulllshit to me.

Mccall coulda ended it in the last round instead of showing off being flashy, this is what happens. Also Dana White must use the word rematch as much as he uses the word fuck these days

past his prime, slower, fatter and would get mopped up by younger fighters with better stamina. I love Fedor no homo just like the rest of us, but if youve watched him fght for more then 5 yrs youve seen his athletics drop tremendously like a pitbull with his nits cut. Hes just not mentally or physically where he was 5 yrs ago. woulda shoulda coulda...

First of all dana white has already said that there will never be a female division in the ufc. That being said zuffa does own strikeforce and they do you have females.

There was absolutely nothing boring about rousey vs tate. And clearly there needs to be a banner under which females can fight, and s trikeforce has had it for years now and it's been profitable for them. Carano was always fun to watch, and tate always brings it. And now rousey has a 5 fight win streak.

Basically, i aint mad.

Pontiac%20ranks.jpg

apache-paschall.jpg

caranochoke.jpg?w=549&h=308

old-man-sleeping.jpg?t=20120301084901

The comparison doesn't work dude. The wnba is slow. It's not exciting. The scores are low. No one can dunk. THe only time strikeforce is showing female fights it's ether a title or contention match. Just as many fights end in taps or KOs. There are just as many exciting fast paced matches as the male fights.

If you're a fan of actual mma, then you'll like the matches. As several people here have already said, both matches on saturday were fucking fun to watch.

If you're just fly by, ed hardy wearing, affliction cologne having bro, then no you probably won't see how good most of those female fights have been lately. It's whatevs, you're entitled to your opinion.

I know there are some haters in here, but they can suck a dick.

Its a fucking crime dude never came to the UFC, but hes beaten enough former/future/current champions to prove he would of been a top star.

He should of, but his management team fucked him over. And hes so past his prime it doesn't matter now. His brother should still get a shot. But seriously if ANYONE should get a shot in the ufc it's Hector Lumbard. The promotion he's in doesn't even have anyone to throw at him anymore. He's racked up like a 30 fight win streak. He needs to get brought over soon.

"someone disagreed with me, and stated valid points that clearly most of the other people agree with. Guess i better photo spam to show how wrong they are." People are gonna disagree with you, clearly most the other fans in here do. No need to get upset. If you like how Mir handled Nogeira, then i don't see how you can't like ALL of Rouseys fights.

ronda-rousey-3.jpg

422112_3492768682086_1357606954_3376053_131341524_n_medium1.jpg