QUESTION HELP!@

Nakash

I Want 2 kno dat what iz the fast way 2 grow lots of beard?

Safety - what u Do with blade sliding down your face

or

The electric one wot u also shave wid.. wot is painly used 2 cut hair machine U NO WHICH 1 I MEAN !!.. da electric buzzer thing

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I hope thats a joke cause if not you should probably take the fastest route to growing a beard which is taking the blade 2 inches below the beard on the neckline starting at one ear and slowly slicing to the other ear but remember to press hard or else it wont work. You fuckin Gumba.

Guest spectr

will someone just ban this kids ip already... shit man you got to wonder how these people survive in real life....

Edit: I really think there should be a rule that if you type like that you should be banned from the forum permanently... and your ip address should be posted for some of us to have fun with..

...ok ok, wash and condition daily, moisturize weekly, take vitamines, eat lots of fish...

...but here is the trick - trim the dead ends off every three weeks and shit will grow like weed!...

THE ABOVE ONLY WORKS IF YOU ARE PAST THE PEACH FUZZ STAGE and please please nothing looks wacker than a patchy beard...