Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Razr291

my first

Ok i went out bought some paint and a board to practice.i alway write in my blackbook

but this is my first time tagging.it Sucked any tips on painting more straight and putting

the fill in the letters.

Guest spectr

well why don't you take a look around at some other threads... there are all the tips you could ever need... of course I guess that might just a bit to much to ask... but no really see all those threads that say sticky... try reading them, I bet you will find them very informative...

My first piece sucked, shit i still suck...... dont sweat about it, just work on letter structure and keepin it simple, that was my problem at first in my black book.

Just keep painting on that board in your backyard until you have it down. You will figure it out yourself with practice.

Are we having a beatboxing battle?

I'm down....

Wheres this piece at? Don't forget to put a crown on it and lots of arrows......LOTS......any less than thirty and it sucks.

Stop while you're ahead, kid.

There's no better way than to just do it yourself and develop your own skills. Also, think really hard before making a thread.

This thread needs to be closed.

I wanna see crowns, arrows, and maybe you should hit up all the really famous guys around your area who you know are rugged dangerous fucks and claim them to be your boys and heck, why not bite one of their tags for a bit of extra fame? Then, leave 12oz to the Ninjas. If you ain't a Ninja, your styles are straight wack.