Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
shaolinmasta

The fuck is my cable T.V?

Where The fuck is the cable guy at?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Where The fuck is the cable guy at?

• He died horribly in a car crash (I don't wish this upon him)
    • The cable company fucked up and didn't send him out
    • They thought it would be funny to make me wait
    • Boogie Hands

I've been waiting for this shit for over a week, yesterday I was getting pretty damn excited about it and I was thinking about it before I went to sleep and now there not turning up damn you cable bastards damn you to hell.

Guest spectr

haha... i have comcast they fucking suck.. they kept sending people to my house who would just look at my cable and go... oh I can't fix this you need a network tech.. let me put in a work order... then send some other guy out to my house to do the same shit for 4 months..

I had the same experience with comcast last year. the first two techs they sent out were complete idiots and one didn't even take any line readings. finally the third time I got someone who was knowledgeable and got the line crew out to fix the lines.

ive worked for a cable company for over two years.. i just got cable for the first time in december. HA! (i dont live in an area my company has service in)

second on the seafaring creatures rule the planet.

Next day: they were sposed to come between 9-12 I just got a call at 10:30 telling me they wont be here until after 12 dipshits. Oh well at leat im getting $10 off the phone bill for the next 6 months because of there fuck up which is nice.

Optus, I just got a call there coming between 2 and 3 so I will be in front of the T.V for an extended period of time from then onwards.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now