ATT

From Autumn

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

who's burner was Emit capping with that roller? Even though it looked like it was some sort of joke, as if it was already wrecked or something. The peice underneath it looked fucking amazing.

The production with the devil's was the shit!! Looked almost like a sketch as someone already said. I've always wanted to paint something similar to that, but it has always been a slightly different idea. Leaving one side of the burner unfinished towards the end, not quite erased like that... i dunno. Think it would look neat, but would probably come out looking about the same.. too late for me i guess.

An honest question for emit or sub:

i saw the pics on your site of you guys painting that devil production, and i also remember an old video graf with you guys painting. have you guys been painting for this long and not using repirators? from what i hear of the damages, you guys should be walking around twitching and pissing your pants. are you guys just posing for the camera, or you actually don't get bothered by paint fumes? its weird cuz there's an old school writer where i live who's been painting since '85 and never uses any protection, and he seems fine. just need to know.

Originally posted by boogy

who's burner was Emit capping with that roller? Even though it looked like it was some sort of joke, as if it was already wrecked or something. The peice underneath it looked fucking amazing.

It was an old Jaser piece. That's him choking emit.

Guest Graff Jesus

it's really dumb to take pictures of yourself in front of graff. but i guess if you live in bumfuck, usa (aka the midwest) it's alright. i'd burn those things if i were them.

cool post. ATT is good. have they done any more freights than that one hopper? it's the only one i've ever seen.

btw: what ever happened to the ATT propaganda mag "volume one"? i used to love that thing.

Guest emit_df
Originally posted by Graff Jesus

it's really dumb to take pictures of yourself in front of graff. but i guess if you live in bumfuck, usa (aka the midwest) it's alright. i'd burn those things if i were them.

Thats why the faces are blurred out....besides that could be anybody!

Guest Graff Jesus
Originally posted by emit_df

Thats why the faces are blurred out....besides that could be anybody!

unless the pictures themselves are blurred or those are just digital shots i'd still be worried.

oh and graff cops have been known to search your closet to take clothes that match stuff in photos, if you guys didn't know. it makes nice evidence in court.

it's just bad form bub.

• 2 weeks later...

are you kidding me? how the fuck did i missed this shit? you snooze for 3 days on the check-up and shit gets handed down to the 11th page... and on top of that the only fuckin flick that shows up without a problem is an East flik. BUMP for that nigga...on that CHICAGO shit... origins anyway... BUMP for more fliks. on that ATT shizzles... and FUCK those stupid-ass "smilies!"

Archived