Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KillerCinema

what hyphy are you listening to right now?

Guest spectr

evil dead scaring kids like Arabic terrorists.

NOW HERE COME THE GAY ASS METALHEAD NIGGAS MAAAAAAN, LEAVE THE RAP THREADS ALONE B IF YOU ONLY LISTEN TO LONGHAIRED SCARY GUYS SCREAMING INTO MICS WITH SKULLS ON THEM.

NOW HERE COME THE GAY ASS METALHEAD NIGGAS MAAAAAAN, LEAVE THE RAP THREADS ALONE B IF YOU ONLY LISTEN TO LONGHAIRED SCARY GUYS SCREAMING INTO MICS WITH SKULLS ON THEM.

I don't only listen to LONGHAIRED SCARY GUYS SCREAMING INTO MICS WITH SKULLS ON THEM. I just felt the need to make fun of hyphy.

:lol: :lol:

i remember that time you were describing how rockers act like they're using the mic/mic-stand to lift themselves off the floor with it. :lol:

what thread was that? you went into like an in-depth description of punk rock/alternative rock culture.

while we're on the subject, what thread was it MERO was talking about feeling out of place in some rich fools appartment and eating mushrooms for free or something? either way shit was hilarity

IM NOT A REAL BIG FAN OF THIS SHIT BUT TOO $HORT SOUNDS SO ILL ON THAT "VANS" REMIX THAT I HAVE TO FUCK WITH IT.

i will have to dissagree. hyphy+too short= trash.

King of the super duper hyphy hyphy hyphy hyphy hyphy

And your wifey...

She don't like me like me like me like me like me

i dont understand the hyphy movement....it seems to be nothing more than a bunch of upitty black people jumping around having seizures and running after their cars.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now