what hyphy are you listening to right now?

KillerCinema

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NOW HERE COME THE GAY ASS METALHEAD NIGGAS MAAAAAAN, LEAVE THE RAP THREADS ALONE B IF YOU ONLY LISTEN TO LONGHAIRED SCARY GUYS SCREAMING INTO MICS WITH SKULLS ON THEM.

I don't only listen to LONGHAIRED SCARY GUYS SCREAMING INTO MICS WITH SKULLS ON THEM. I just felt the need to make fun of hyphy.

NOW HERE COME THE GAY ASS METALHEAD NIGGAS MAAAAAAN, LEAVE THE RAP THREADS ALONE B IF YOU ONLY LISTEN TO LONGHAIRED SCARY GUYS SCREAMING INTO MICS WITH SKULLS ON THEM.

:lol: :lol:

i remember that time you were describing how rockers act like they're using the mic/mic-stand to lift themselves off the floor with it. :lol:

what thread was that? you went into like an in-depth description of punk rock/alternative rock culture.

:lol: :lol:

i remember that time you were describing how rockers act like they're using the mic/mic-stand to lift themselves off the floor with it. :lol:

what thread was that? you went into like an in-depth description of punk rock/alternative rock culture.

YO WHY DOESN'T 12OZ MAKE A FUCKIN BOOK WITH MY QUOTES IN IT B, AND PUT A CRAZY HARDCOVER ON IT WHERE I CATCH MAD TAGS ON THE SHIT AND IT COULD BE SIGNED BY ME AND OS GEMEOS. NIGGAS DID AKA DO A FUCKIN MERO BOOK. SHIT WOULD GO PLATINUM.