what it do

isor357

why dont you stop being a shady ass fool and start your life over as a good person. by reading this last post of yours its so apperant that you have so much to learn yet about life. and to be honest you really havent accomplished shit yet in your life. youve got pussy and useless shit like that that really doesnt mean anything but shit to brag about and show off to others like skateboard tricks. why dont you use the next 35 years to try and live life to learn how to be wise.

i agree.

but damn, did you have to create an alternate screen name just to state this?

just say it under your regular name. your e-reputation isn't on the line.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

MAKE IT YOUR GOAL TO LEASE A BENTLEY. THAT SHOULD HOLD YOU DOWN FOR A FEW YEARS, OR GET FOCUSED AND BECOME THE BIGGEST COCAINE DEALER IN THE U.S......OR DROP A RAP ALBUM AND GET PUT DOWN WITH THE BLACK MAFIA FAM. ITS LOTTA SHIT YOU COULD DO B. THERE AINT NO WAY YOU "ACCOMPLISHED" EVERYTHING DOGGIE. IM A GROWN ASS MAN AND I AINT ACOMPLISHED SHIT EXCEPT A RAP SHEET AND A FEW OTHER THINGS NIGGAS WOULDNT REALLY CONSIDER "ACCOMPLISHMENTS"

somebody has to be pretty arrogant to think they've accomplished and completed everything there is to complete. there are rocket scientists who aren't satisfied with everything they've accomplished and are constantly trying to discover new formulas. socrates was a genius and the founder of modern philosophy and even he continued to search for the truth. druglords who are always on the grind. jesus didn't think his work was completed and that's why he continued spreading the word until his death. but some zit-faced emo kid on the internet is going to convince everyone he knows everything and has done everything that needs to be done?

niggaplease.jpg

it's all about figuring out new shit to do.

If I ever get laid, the secondary goals could be something like

travel

learn a new language

live in a cave for a year

read/write a book

kill someone

make picture threads

and drug you havent done is the aztec cactus.

if you want, you can try the cactus.

personally I wanna shoot plasma and laser rifles that havent been invented yet.

so that's why I'll stick around.