family guy

NeRVe54

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Family Guy kills shit. If you hate it it's because you're consciously trying to hate it.

Seriously.

And the Southpark's writers are just mad because Family Guy doesn't have to try to drive home "THE ULTIMATE POINT" at the end of every episode to stay 'edgy'.

And don't get it twisted: I like Southpark. Even though I haven't watched it in 2 years.

this show has sucked from day one

i agree...it's sometimes kinda clever, but it seriously fucking sucks - cheap, obvious humour with no heart. when i watch it i always think how blatantly obvious that its target audience is teenage males

yo rotting liver, all my dumb friends like it, and we all Australian

Seriously.

And the Southpark's writers are just mad because Family Guy doesn't have to try to drive home "THE ULTIMATE POINT" at the end of every episode to stay 'edgy'.

that's because family guy is a meaningless string of lowbrow jokes disguised with wittiness that is 'cool' to late teens/early twenties

i agree...it's sometimes kinda clever, but it seriously fucking sucks - cheap, obvious humour with no heart. when i watch it i always think how blatantly obvious that its target audience is teenage males

yo rotting liver, all my dumb friends like it, and we all Australian

I wouldnt say it sucks , but is def overated and lacks any originality whatsoever!

that's because family guy is a meaningless string of lowbrow jokes disguised with wittiness that is 'cool' to late teens/early twenties

Early teens/twenties? How many people in their early teens/twenties know about the sitcom Dallas? There's so many obscure cultural references in that show you practically need someone in their 40's sitting around to catch half of 'em.

Family Guy is great. Like Mams said, if you can't hang you're just looking for a reason to hate.

And since when is 'lowbrow' humor a bad thing? I like cerebral shit as much as the next head, but there's a time and a place for stupidity. Family guy does it well.