philly--->

cantbomb

peoples beliefs are self destructive. i don;;'t have to have a huge money laundering building to tell me to love my neighbor. i just do it anyway. churches rape the community dry. they should be treated as such. i guess i'm done now.

the fuck are you even talking about... of course religion has caused harm in the past. that's because humans are greedy and misled, including the ones in church. i don't know where you would get the idea that churches 'rape' the community.. giving out food to old people and supplying the down & out with an addiction apart from drugs might not be creating a new world, but hey, what are you doing?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i rok THE NORTHFACE

• Tax Report

• clownshoes

• vintage wears

the big problem with writing on churches or schools is that it draws heat to the area and the writiers who are in that area .. normal everyday cops aren't worried about the guy tagging up an abandoned building or depleted wall or lot .. but when children's educational areas and peoples religious views are disrespected .. people start to complain, and when people complain .. the cops have to start doing something about it

I never understood the not writing on church shit. Or not writing on schools.

I'm down for writing on murals. I'll write on tombstones. Cars? Been done, but not the aim. I won't hit trees, but have in the past, I may do it again, but I do feel kinda bad about it. More than a church, thats for sure.

Writing on nature i.e., rocks, trees= wack

Anything man-made= fair game

And the general public views ALL graffiti as disrespectful no matter what its on. No grey area.

So you feel bad about writing on fucking trees and rocks, but have no qualms with writing on churches and the occasional car???

And fucking TOMBSTONES???

I'm not even religious and I'm telling you that your priorities are not straight.

peoples beliefs are self destructive. i don;;'t have to have a huge money laundering building to tell me to love my neighbor. i just do it anyway. churches rape the community dry. they should be treated as such. i guess i'm done now.

And writing on them isn't going to stop this, it's only going to draw ridiculous heat on graffiti in general.

If you think graff is heated in Philly now, there's this certain cat from LA who's done like 4 fucking years or some shit just for graffiti.

And rumor has it that he peeps this thread from time to time.

I'd hate to think about graffiti getting so heated in Philly just cause some asshole went out of their way to blatantly disrespect churches and fucking tombstones that the local government decided that enough was enough and started charging kids with felonies just for getting caught doing a marker tag on a stop sign.

Because everybody in government goes to some type of a church, and so do the people who vote for them.

And everybody has dead fam in the ground with a tombstone over them.

And as I already stated I aint even religious, but I swear to "God" that if anybody tagged on my dead grandpops or grandmoms or homie or whoevers tombstone that I might actually lose my temper enough to track them down and kill them.

But hey, that's just me.

Some of you's need to do some thinking.

free025.jpg

BUMP THIS SHIT. MY NIGGA IS ALL TREE LAST TIME I BEEN TO PHILLY THIS NIGGA HAD BACK2BACK TREES. ON SOME SHIT THAT THE HARDEST YOU CAN POSSIBLY GO NAHIMSAYIN. NIGGAS ALWAYS FRONT ON WHO GOT WAT ON LOCK BUT THIS NIGGA REIGNS SUPREME OVER YALL NIGGAS. WORRRD UP. BIG UPS TO MY NIGGA DRAMA AND BRONX WHERE YA AT NAHIMSAYIN. I STILL GOT HELLA KICKS TO TRADE WITCHU N SHIT. PM ME MY NIGGAS IF N_E ONE TRYINA TRADE KICKS N SHIT NAHIMSAYIN. BLOOD GANG BITCH...

jayrockgang.jpg

Yall sound like some pussies with this church ordeal. The name of the game is to write your fucking name. Everywhere. Bringing heat? Grow some balls. Ant no one stopping me from writing my name. Exspesually some nobody with a badge. You have two missions write your name, and get away with it? You want to bitch about it, find a new job, on the real.

YO CROWN. I see you.