philly--->

cantbomb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i rok THE NORTHFACE

• Tax Report

• clownshoes

• vintage wears

You dissed ERX and we all saw it.

You will never have dudes rep, and you're mad.

State your name you no rep having idiot.

are u mother fuckers retarded??? this is my post exactly as it was stated initially:

Re: erx, yeah, dude has been around for a while and put in mad work but that 'piece' is NOT hot. Old does not automatically equal hot. Calling that hot, even for its time period, is a bit of a stretch.

please point out the dis. u cats are fucking stupid. im not gonna sit here and be a yes man and call that piece hot if it aint and i dont give a fuck what time period it was. that shit was not hot. and me saying it aint hot doesnt take away from the work erx put in. get off his dick u faggots.

DAMN, KIDS ARE ON HERE DISRESPECTING ERX? ANYONE WHO IS OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW BETTER KNOWS ERX HAD MAD ILL SPOTS ALL OVER THE CITY. HE WAS ILL... YALL INTERNET BUMS NEED TO STOP RAPPIN AND START ROBBIN BANKS LIKE STEADY B!

yo, caem, read the previous post. where is erx dissed? dont even get involved in this debate bcuz u are leagues ahead of most of these assclowns. no one is hot 100% of the time. period. its one thing to give a cat his propers for putting in work but its another to call something hot when it obviously aint. period.

Tell Erx that not everybody on this shit is a shit talking faggot, and that real recognize real.

I would at least hope that most of us would punch dudes in they mouth if they seen them ragging a oldhead like ERX like that.

Not dickeating, just sayin though.

you're a fucking idiot. is every espo piece hot? is every braze piece hot? is every pre piece hot? is every sew piece hot? no, no, no, and no. but that doesnt take away from the work any of them put in. u mother fuckes are a bunch of dickieatin yes men. im sure erx would be happy to know he got some die hard dickeatin fans. either that or you're just stupid. im gonna go with stupid because u think tot is hot too. lol

Erx has a Public Relations guy lol lol lol lol .... erx got hands and def did bomb

but his pieces were always weak and they still are..he should stick to what he knows

u must be aleas ,oh wait thats kads public relations guy ..so toy get off his dick

aleas walks around with kad's dick in his mouth. another dickriding faggot.

PRE ? THAT YOU ????

you're a fucking idiot. is every espo piece hot? is every braze piece hot? is every pre piece hot? is every sew piece hot? no, no, no, and no. but that doesnt take away from the work any of them put in. u mother fuckes are a bunch of dickieatin yes men. im sure erx would be happy to know he got some die hard dickeatin fans. either that or you're just stupid. im gonna go with stupid because u think tot is hot too. lol

PRE MUST BE BRINGINPHILLYBACK CUZ ONLY HE WOULDA PUT HIMSELF IN THE SAME SENTENCE AS THOSE OTHER LEGIT PHILLY LEGENDS

are u mother fuckers retarded??? this is my post exactly as it was stated initially:

please point out the dis. u cats are fucking stupid. im not gonna sit here and be a yes man and call that piece hot if it aint and i dont give a fuck what time period it was. that shit was not hot. and me saying it aint hot doesnt take away from the work erx put in. get off his dick u faggots.

BACKPEDDLE ALL YOU WANT. THIS:

Re: erx, yeah, dude has been around for a while and put in mad work but that 'piece' is NOT hot. Old does not automatically equal hot. Calling that hot, even for its time period, is a bit of a stretch.

IS NOT A COMPLIMENT

BUMP BRINGINPHILLYBACK funniest idiot on this thread since the myth the man the legend WAR2

I kind of wish dude was actually someone legit and respected in philly graff, then maybe people would respect his opinion. But talking wreck-less shit on people whp put in work, some greats included only clowns the dude more than he could clown anyone anonymously on 12oz // Dude is so silly he's hard to address, can't talk to him straight, can't get a straight answer,, ahh 12oz. Bump "toy" graffiti..heres some stolen photos, first ones juspix's, had to share this one.

8-31-10013a.jpg

This estro piece is soooooo TOY why am I even posting it? (juspix's)

June292010007.jpg

ShermHI's photo

fdd0a35a.jpg

Glock45's photo

buski.jpg

mkn.jpg

mknandbee.jpg

IMGP1443.jpg

Marlboro Man's Photo

BACKPEDDLE ALL YOU WANT. THIS:

IS NOT A COMPLIMENT

its not intended to be a compliment, moron. its intended to be the truth. whens the last time u called a wack piece hot???? it is what it is. mother fuckers get all sensitive because they cant handle the truth. get off his dick.

PRE ? THAT YOU ????

PRE MUST BE BRINGINPHILLYBACK CUZ ONLY HE WOULDA PUT HIMSELF IN THE SAME SENTENCE AS THOSE OTHER LEGIT PHILLY LEGENDS

all i can say is WOW! im hurt ...

to little baby gee; i know who u r , that shit is wack ..but i know who put you up to it ...

to galax ; dont bother arguing on the net bro ..it will only make your blood pressure go up

to erx, your my man from way back fuck all these retards ..

to the philly thread; keep it movin

BUMP BRINGINPHILLYBACK funniest idiot on this thread since the myth the man the legend WAR2

I kind of wish dude was actually someone legit and respected in philly graff, then maybe people would respect his opinion. But talking wreck-less shit on people whp put in work, some greats included only clowns the dude more than he could clown anyone anonymously on 12oz

yeah, im silly. marlboro man, eat a dick. if u wanna sit here and live in some fantasy land where cats like tot and gay-lax are hot thats fine but dont sit there and try to fucking tell me that something is hot when it aint regardless of WHO fucking did it!! prime example, i could post flicks of rh, car rooftops all fucking day long and we all know that those mother fuckers are bona fide legends but they were not fucking hot. why do you clowns dickride mother fuckers based on their tenure alone? skill has to come into play at some point. you can sit there and shake your fucking heads all you want but YOU KNOW IM RIGHT. none of you is man enough to admit it. fucking pussies.