philly--->

cantbomb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
lol another faggot northeast kid tryna be down with north philly kids. notice how he threw the nsa up in his post. u can rep them all you want faggot. you'll never be real.

hahaaa you gonna state your name or naaaaa...mine as well just give up.....people talkin shit and aint tellin no names

state your fuckin name clown....why you soo scared .....and what beef cant i hold...huh?????.....ill meet you where ever you want ...my name on here is pretty obvious........you gotta problem come fuckin see me....... i aint hidin behind no fuckin name and i aint hidin up in the northeast.......fuck outta here with that shit....Galax...nsa

LOL. Dude, stop now, please. The scariest thing about skinny lil white kids from the northeast is that most of their parents are cops. You are too thin to win, homey. And I read your lame ass PM. U could have saved yourself the trouble and posted that shit right here. If I decided to come back I could kill your rep in a week. You think it was bad when Boner ate up ya corny lil straight letters? That wasn't shit. You're weak at best. Fall back, youngin'.

lol. tot is a toy. anyone who thinks otherwise is toy as well. if u really think a loser like tot has skills u might as well hang up your cans right now. his hand is weak, his straight letters are weak, and all he does is post pages and pages of bullshit. he seriously needs a chin check. and the rest of you clowns who apparently idolize him need to get lives.

I actually agree with you on TOT needing a chin check for killing this thread with pages of kitty cats, but he's actually good at graffiti.

I'm willing to bet he's a lot better than your fronting toy ass.

hahaaa still aint no name...you all washed up...not coming back....chill out....

yeah, you're right, GAY-LAX. u got it all figured out. u skinny lil northeast white kids kill me. u think u got some street cred bcuz u got a few tags in the hood and rep nsa? lololololol. please, son. u are the same nobody u were before u started writing.

I actually agree with you on TOT needing a chin check for killing this thread with pages of kitty cats, but he's actually good at graffiti.

I'm willing to bet he's a lot better than your fronting toy ass.

wow, if u think tot is a good writer u obviously need to travel to cities with REAL graff. start by riding 60 minutes up I95 to ny. tot is a toy. stop being a yes man and just admit it. tot is a fucking toy.

Are you Casper? Are you even from the ICP/NSA fam?

If not, then who are you to say who's really down or not?

bottom line is no one cares if GAY-LAX is in nsa. that doesnt change the fact that hes a skinny lil white kid from the northeast who thinks hes down. at the end of the day you're still a punk from the northeast who apparently felt the need to bring nsa into the mix to give u some cred. hate to rain on your parade but it just made u look like even more of a nut.

state your fuckin name clown....why you soo scared .....and what beef cant i hold...huh?????.....ill meet you where ever you want ...my name on here is pretty obvious........you gotta problem come fuckin see me....... i aint hidin behind no fuckin name and i aint hidin up in the northeast.......fuck outta here with that shit....GAY-LAX

you are hereby officially re-named GAY-LAX .. northeast mallrat ..

bottom line is no one cares if GAY-LAX is in nsa. that doesnt change the fact that hes a skinny lil white kid from the northeast who thinks hes down. at the end of the day you're still a punk from the northeast who apparently felt the need to bring nsa into the mix to give u some cred. hate to rain on your parade but it just made u look like even more of a nut.

ok and at the end of the day...your the pussy who is not statin your name.....who will not meet me to call me a skinny white boy.....who keeps talkin trash on 12oz.....your a fraud.....nothing you say matters........fucking faggot