philly--->

cantbomb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i rok THE NORTHFACE

• Tax Report

• clownshoes

• vintage wears

question... is there anyone on this website whos not a so-called "internet nobody"? like all anyone on this or any other website/blog does is sit here and act like they know more than anyone else and act like theyre actually somebody and spread their shitty opinions like herpes. bringinbackphilly, you are a douche bag and 98% of every1 with half a brain and eyes can see that. no1 gives a shit wat u have 2 say about anything because u are even more of a moron than most of the morons on here. and, btw, tot would burn the shit outta u any day of the week. sorry 2 take space away from those who post pics and not shitty opinions about nothing.

$0.02.

lol. tot is a toy. anyone who thinks otherwise is toy as well. if u really think a loser like tot has skills u might as well hang up your cans right now. his hand is weak, his straight letters are weak, and all he does is post pages and pages of bullshit. he seriously needs a chin check. and the rest of you clowns who apparently idolize him need to get lives.

im glad u bitches think im not from philly and that i dont know shit about graffiti. just proves my point even more. you're worse than a bunch of women. most of u attack anyone on this message board who has an opinion that differs from yours without even an ounce of logical debate. that shit is gay. and half the time your opinions are straight up wack. most of you dickride writers you dont even know shit about. i talk it because i LIVED it. i was out there before most of u knew what graffiti was.

ha! some them flics i never seen b4... though.

question...

does anyone still take pics and not even bother to post em?

i know i dont post new shit much any more.... just curious...does anyone still go out and take pics. ..film or digital...

Funny I was thinking about this today. I have to think a lot more pics are being taken today then back in the day. With digital cameras and mass storage both relatively cheap there has to be so many more photos and the fact you don't have to pay for film or to get them developed. I remember is being mad expensive for film and getting them developed and growing up without a lot of money it was like you had to pick and chose what you wanted to capture but now it has to be like massive pics from all different angles at least digitally. Then you can load the pics up and upload the ones you want.

Years from now esp with the buff and all I think there will be a lot more photos from 2003-05 until.... era because of the digital camera then say pics from the 80s or 90s. I took pics in the 90s but I remember thinking graff will always be there one form or another and never think like the R7 would get almost completely buffed. Thinking back in general I wish I had taken more pics but then again who could afford to........

im glad u bitches think im not from philly and that i dont know shit about graffiti. just proves my point even more. you're worse than a bunch of women. most of u attack anyone on this message board who has an opinion that differs from yours without even an ounce of logical debate. that shit is gay. and half the time your opinions are straight up wack. most of you dickride writers you dont even know shit about. i talk it because i LIVED it. i was out there before most of u knew what graffiti was.

then why are you so afraid to state your name?

then why are you so afraid to state your name?

this clearly the dudes either a pig or a nobody because hes been called out on this so many times and still wont tell anyone who he is bringinphillyback needs to man up already and state a name if hes gonna stay talkin shit especially on the internet.........:five-o: :hatred:

this clearly the dudes either a pig or a nobody because hes been called out on this so many times and still wont tell anyone who he is bringinphillyback needs to man up already and state a name if hes gonna stay talkin shit especially on the internet.........:five-o: :hatred:

very few people here post with their graff names so why yall sweatin dude about his i.d. when most of you do the same shit (post anonymously)?

Years from now esp with the buff and all I think there will be a lot more photos from 2003-05 until.... era because of the digital camera then say pics from the 80s or 90s. I took pics in the 90s but I remember thinking graff will always be there one form or another and never think like the R7 would get almost completely buffed. Thinking back in general I wish I had taken more pics but then again who could afford to........

i started flickin graff in 1982/1983. the real challenge then (for me anyway) was gaining access to alot of the graff. i mean, we were working with disk cameras, 110's, 126's, and eventually compact 35mm cameras with fixed focus lenses meaning if u wanted to flick a rooftop or some other hard to access location you had to find a way to do it without actually getting on the roof or whatver. so, that meant walking the el catwalks, or shooting from train platforms, windows, etc. i think i got my first 35mm slr in 1987 and i ended up trading that for a pull out alpine car stereo from my homey preski (yeah, we go back like that).

fortunately technology and $$$$ have resolved those issues for alot of cats but the problem now is a lack of good graff to shoot.

oh, and now galax wanna get some too, right? this is the faggot who started beef on the walls and couldnt even hold his own. u are ABSOLUTELY a fucking toy. nothing u have to say is even being considered here. stay in the northeast where u belong, pussy.

state your fuckin name clown....why you soo scared .....and what beef cant i hold...huh?????.....ill meet you where ever you want ...my name on here is pretty obvious........you gotta problem come fuckin see me....... i aint hidin behind no fuckin name and i aint hidin up in the northeast.......fuck outta here with that shit....Galax...nsa

very few people here post with their graff names so why yall sweatin dude about his i.d. when most of you do the same shit (post anonymously)?

yea but if people are gonna run their mouths and talk all kinds of shit they should atleast be brave enough to state who they are that hidin behind a screen name shit is wack especially if your gonna run your mouth....