philly--->

cantbomb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i rok THE NORTHFACE

• Tax Report

• clownshoes

• vintage wears

On that ERX piece: Simply put, ERX isn't a "toy", there are ERX tags still living older than how long MOON has been writing. That ERX piece is a classic example of early philadelphia letters, anyone who knows this cities tradition(s) can see that, and to clip a MOON piece (who is not the be all end all of pieceing (no diss tho, i do fuck with some of dudes work)) under a bridge that gets painted every weekend by someone new isn't TOY either, esp. if dudes and old head, would you go over a duck straight cause it looked "toy", No. Sorry for the chittchatt

00.02¢

erx.jpg

Found next to DEVA tags which he dated circa mid-80's

Re: erx, yeah, dude has been around for a while and put in mad work but that 'piece' is NOT hot. Old does not automatically equal hot. Calling that hot, even for its time period, is a bit of a stretch.

Re: boner, yall talk all this bullshit about the cat then as soon as he's on a hiatus yall lil bitches miss him. lol. Its amazing that so many of you BEGGED him to stop posting and now that he did yall still talkin. lol.

Re: delt, aint u the nut ass dude that got locked up tagging a newstand on jfk blvd couple months back? Not to mention youre a corny ass deltA wannabe. get the fuck outta here u fucking herb. U don't know shit and u aint shit.

ERX got more rep than you ever had.

dont matter if that ONE "piece" aint up to your standards... you are a shit talking internet nobody.

Hmmm, and this is coming from who, TOT?? It amazes me how much u cats THINK u know. You're the moron posting flicks of lil bunny rabbits n shit yet I'm the internet nobody. Amusing. U have no idea who you're talking to, son. Get a hand and some decent straights, then we can talk, clown(shoes).

Re: erx, yeah, dude has been around for a while and put in mad work but that 'piece' is NOT hot. Old does not automatically equal hot. Calling that hot, even for its time period, is a bit of a stretch.

Who gives a fuck about a piece?

I thought you was bringing Philly back?

You sticking up for Boner while shitting on Erx?

For real?

Are you even really from Philly?

phillys finest !!!

Hmmm, and this is coming from who, TOT?? It amazes me how much u cats THINK u know. You're the moron posting flicks of lil bunny rabbits n shit yet I'm the internet nobody. Amusing. U have no idea who you're talking to, son. Get a hand and some decent straights, then we can talk, clown(shoes).

Sighs. Tot, why don't u just shut the fuck up?

:five-o: :five-o: :five-o: :five-o:

question... is there anyone on this website whos not a so-called "internet nobody"? like all anyone on this or any other website/blog does is sit here and act like they know more than anyone else and act like theyre actually somebody and spread their shitty opinions like herpes. bringinbackphilly, you are a douche bag and 98% of every1 with half a brain and eyes can see that. no1 gives a shit wat u have 2 say about anything because u are even more of a moron than most of the morons on here. and, btw, tot would burn the shit outta u any day of the week. sorry 2 take space away from those who post pics and not shitty opinions about nothing.

$0.02.

question... is there anyone on this website whos not a so-called "internet nobody"? like all anyone on this or any other website/blog does is sit here and act like they know more than anyone else and act like theyre actually somebody and spread their shitty opinions like herpes. bringinbackphilly, you are a douche bag and 98% of every1 with half a brain and eyes can see that. no1 gives a shit wat u have 2 say about anything because u are even more of a moron than most of the morons on here. and, btw, tot would burn the shit outta u any day of the week. sorry 2 take space away from those who post pics and not shitty opinions about nothing.

$0.02.

bump!