philly--->

cantbomb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

this skrew thing is just another black eye on the already disgusting philly graf scene!

that bard is a fucking disgrace and an embarrasment for a [math might be rusty-20 yr layoff + prob around 20 or older when quit = somewhere in the 40-50 yr old bracket??? ] and like the other person said this was your way of "fixing the philly scene"??? lmfao doing a horrible kindergarten looking straight letter over someone aint gonna learn them nothing oldhead!

especially someone like skrew, who im sure already fixed that mess!

only thing i can say to skrew is real reckognize real that clown [and the idiots agreeing with him] do not represent all philly writers but this guy seems to have gained a following with some other tag banging , graffiti gangster retards - so tell your squad to get there plane tickets ready

so fucking funny how everyone shouts respect respect in this fucking thread but all i see is disrespect everywhere i look , you got icp going over atp - hard1 going over everyone . people with 0 skills whatsoever calling themselves kings and dropping crowns on their shit -

people talking that "its a practice spot" bullshit FUCK THAT

i wonder why babyrock never got stepped to in the 80s for being an out of towner or why mads and censes [both out of towners] shit runs on walls for years but skrew and boner get fucked with..the dude above was right there is no sense to it

instead of coming at skrew with a bigger burner and challenging him that way philly took another ten steps backwards.UNFUCKINREAL!

and ps i aint 50 yrs old and not a historian but i never heard of no fuckin bard i2i anyone have any picture proof from the 70s or 80s when the king was writing? SMH

this skrew thing is just another black eye on the already disgusting philly graf scene!

that bard is a fucking disgrace and an embarrasment for a [math might be rusty-20 yr layoff + prob around 20 or older when quit = somewhere in the 40-50 yr old bracket??? ] and like the other person said this was your way of "fixing the philly scene"??? lmfao doing a horrible kindergarten looking straight letter over someone aint gonna learn them nothing oldhead!

especially someone like skrew, who im sure already fixed that mess!

only thing i can say to skrew is real reckognize real that clown [and the idiots agreeing with him] do not represent all philly writers but this guy seems to have gained a following with some other tag banging , graffiti gangster retards - so tell your squad to get there plane tickets ready

so fucking funny how everyone shouts respect respect in this fucking thread but all i see is disrespect everywhere i look , you got icp going over atp - hard1 going over everyone . people with 0 skills whatsoever calling themselves kings and dropping crowns on their shit -

people talking that "its a practice spot" bullshit FUCK THAT

i wonder why babyrock never got stepped to in the 80s for being an out of towner or why mads and censes [both out of towners] shit runs on walls for years but skrew and boner get fucked with..the dude above was right there is no sense to it

instead of coming at skrew with a bigger burner and challenging him that way philly took another ten steps backwards.UNFUCKINREAL!

and ps i aint 50 yrs old and not a historian but i never heard of no fuckin bard i2i anyone have any picture proof from the 70s or 80s when the king was writing? SMH

You also ain't even from philly so why are you trying to speak for Philly?

You also ain't even from philly so why are you trying to speak for Philly?

where you from officer ? you tellin me im wrong ? or just trying

to look like you did some detective work? FOH learn what that means

it means FUCK OUTTA HERE nigga

im more philly than the phanatic motherfucker

UMM NO. YOU'RE NOT. SO YOU GET THE FOH. ASSUMING YOU WERE EVER HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE. IF YOU WERE MORE PHILLY THAN THE PHANATIC THEN YOU WOULD BE STICKING UP FOR PHILLY LEGENDS THAT MADE THIS CITY WHAT IT IS TODAY(THE INNOVATORS OF MODERN GRAFF IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW.)

I agree with 12packprophet 100 percent

where you from officer ? you tellin me im wrong ? or just trying

to look like you did some detective work? FOH learn what that means

it means FUCK OUTTA HERE nigga

im more philly than the phanatic motherfucker

As if Skrews cum dribbling out your mouth wasn't enough, you said something in your rant about "real recognize real".

1) Tag banging is a west coast term that nobody in Philly ever heard of much less uses.

2) Baby Rock for the most part was a tagger. You would be hard pressed to find very many Baby Rock "stompers" over other peoples pieces and fillins.

3) Your statement of ICP going over ATP in the tone that ICP is fucking up by going over ATP shows your lack of knowledge on Phlly graffiti period.

I've been out of town for a minute and know nothing about ICP going over ATP so for all I know you might maybe possibly be correct for all I know, but the fact that you worded it to say that ATP>ICP just shows your lack of Philly graff knowledge and that you're definitely not from Philly.

And if that wasn't enough proof that you're not from Philly, there's always this:

sketch2tc3.jpg

sketch1xa9.jpg

sketch2ellen2wo8.jpg

sketch3do4.jpg

sketch1vo8.jpg

"Real recognize real"

No "real" detective work needed.

• Like 1

Pic of spot where Skrew supposedly went over Ideo and Baelo or that shit never happened.

Every other R-line flick I've ever seen on here from him has been over other peoples fillins and pieces.

One that sticks out in my mind is a spot that I know damn well he went over both Ideo and Baelo as well as others because I was with them when the spot got done and you could still see shit that was on the wall peeking out the sides of the Skrew, so it's not like it had been buffed.

This is another example of him and his boys going over locals fillins that was posted on the front page of 12ozprophet recently.

The only shit left peeking out is two other outatowners who had the decency to go up high instead of going over the locals.

dejascrewvizieoversikam51andothers.png

... Like I said mad respect for SKREW, he is a legendary writer of our day, but this is philly, and i'd rather seen a philly writers dust tags in a window , than a burner, fillin in, straight letter from anybody not from philly.. ......

why does everyone gotta hug on so tight to skrews nuts too, his rep and skill speak for themselves, no one has to jump to his defense ...

PHILLY (OVER) ANYBODY

Most of you need to slow it down. Skrew has never gone over any "real" Philly history because the R-lines were all buffed by Amtrak and Septa in 2000 leading up to the Republican National Convention. If you were writing back then you may remember everyone bitching about all of the history being erased. You can't go over something twice. I shouldn't have to explain why that just doesn't make sense. Rip peace to Ideo and Baelo, but Skrew has never gone over either of these guys after they died, so slow it down there too. The spot you're showing as evidence was over other "out-of-towners". I know this because I was both one of the writers he went over as well as being there when he did this spot. And if you go back in your graffiti time machine you'll know that this wall was first pieced by Syphi, Kunt, Rime and Kemos in 96 or 97. All from NJ. As for this whole out- of- towner bullshit, seriously, go fuck yourself. It's 2012 and a big world. Go out and see some of it. Your views are more narrow than a junky working K & A. The whole point of graffiti is to get up, bigger and better than the rest. Don't be salty you're having trouble. Just work harder, it'll be okay. I wasn't born in Philly, either was Cool Earl, MB, Babyrock, Spel, Curve and grip of other writers who are all Philly legends. So what? (And yeah, Curve is that dope.)

im so proud of my son 12prickprophet and his ace detective skills posting some

5 yr old sketches that someone using this account in 2007 posted youse a nut sonny

im born and raised in philly stop worrying about my pedigree

at least i got the balls to express my opinion unlike you faggots that

sat around and waited for 6-7 years while skrew has been killing shit and all of a sudden

some juvenille decided to piss on skrew and your all jumpin on his bandwagon and

dissing dude - if you had a problem all these years with him destroying and stomping

your shit you should have handled it then- but nah you sat on the internet waiting for

mommy to warm your hot pocket up and bitching .. you didnt even have the balls

to say anything negative about him on here and under an alias name .. thats some real

bitchassness if you ask me

oh and 12prick stop reading shit into what i typed i never said atp was greater than icp

i was giving examples of all the disrespect going on in philly , by philly writers

to philly writers dickhead - so your saying writers like rasan rasad ble nm etc dont deserve

any respect by icp?? your such a nut it aint even funny kid

you all paint this picture of philly writers loving and respecting each other and if you were

really in the streets or in the tunnels you would see IT AINT THE CASE AT ALL!

oh and when can you officially be a PHILLY WRITER? 5 yrs, 6 yrs , 10 yrs , 15 yrs?

how many years does it take? because like licensed said above ..alot of the people you jock

and call legends werent born here! do your homework