philly--->

cantbomb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i rok THE NORTHFACE

• Tax Report

• clownshoes

• vintage wears

I know, i shouldnt have said where i work. But if all I'm doin is sittin at home drawin in a book? It's not illegal and they can't fire me for it. Especially if nothin in there is on a wall somewhere which none of it is or ever will be.

YO DAWG SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO FUCK YOURSELF IM SICK OF READING THIS SHIT

WHAT DO YOU FUCKERS WANT? GO CATCH SOME REAL CRIMINALS LIKE THE ONES IN CITY HALL - YOU WILL NEVER GET ANY INFO FROM ANYONE ON HERE LEAVE IT ALONE DO YOUR POLICE WORK THE WAY PHILLY COPS DO, BEAT THE INFO OUT OF PEOPLE YOU HANDCUFF -

SOMEONE PLEASE BAN THIS RETARD NOW

Any of the old chalfont/yhu heads on here? I grew up around there. If they can pm me, i can tell them some graff related things from the neighborhood no random cop would know. It won't prove I'm not a cop, but i know i can at least prove to them that I'm a person whose been into graff for a long time even tho I've never actually been part of it. Beyond that, I don't know what else I can do.

Took some pics on the train on my way home from ny today I'll upload later.

any flicks?

Yeah I took a few with my phone but there just like people in a crowd and shit like that you know nothing to special, but I got to get my ol lady to help me out with this photobuket stuff cause I would like to start putting some flicks on here to bring a lil life to it.

Hey guys, anyone want to meet up at dunkin donuts and talk about graffiti and shit?

I'm not a cop, I'm just very interested in people admitting they've been involved in illegal activity.

So lets meet up, maybe eat some of them dunking donuts munchkins (I love those little fuckers) just call me, my number is 911.

• Like 1

fine, dont say anything. just flip through the book and see what i got and then show me how its done. put down all fake shit or just use the names that ive messed with. wear something to cover your face so i wont know what you look like. wear a hat, hood and dark sunglasses like the poker players on espn. when your done, you can keep the pen and watch me wipe down both sides of the book with windex or something so theres no prints.

i took a bunch of pics on my way home today. some of them came out kinda shitty since i was taking them from a moving train. http://www.flickr.com/photos/56933437@N02/

My bad, ill stop. I've read a lot of interviews of writers on the net and they all mention ppl that helped them out with their shit along the way. I was hoping some1 could do the same for me. I won't ask anymore tho. I'll start putting shit in the toy threads and try to get help that way (even tho I've already looked through there and they are all way better than me. I was hoping if I got some help me w/ the technique shit, I could work on what they showed me and start out in the toy threads with that). Honestly tho, if I was undercover, wouldn't the court be the last fkn place I'd say I worked? Lol I'm just sayin.

And if I was in a hele, it wouldn't have taken 4 hours to get home :(

Oh he set up a flickr account and titled every pic "tag" hes got to be legit now!

sigh... i wasnt paying attention when i was moving them from my phone to my pc. i thought i was naming the folder i moved them to tag. i gave up on my quest to meet up w/ some1. as i said, im not part of the community so i didnt realize what a big deal it would be. sry to get every1 all fired up. ill stick to postin pics admiring the work from now on. nothing more.