philly--->

cantbomb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

lotta great flicks on this page, hate 2 put a downer on here but i gotta say rip ANSE->FI true ass head dude had mad shit merked wit the FI smiley faces esp around fkd n even around the upper neast. just got out the bing 2, shame. rest in power homie, i swear some of them smileys will be still ridin hard a couple decades from now lol dude got it in 4 sure

if anybody is heading to Harrisburg, there are two walls built just for tagging. one on 3rd and Kelker, another on 13th and Sycamore.

check out http://www.peacewall.net for more info

the walls are monitored and all work is put on the site.

a third is being built. 64 feet long on Front St and Verbeke.

So I checked out their website and acouple videos. See there are 2 things that these people are doing.

1. Installing plywood for you to paint. Cool, nothing wrong with that.

BUT

2. They take pictures of everything that goes up on it not to "document" what went up so they could be like "yo u remember this", or "yo u remember when dude did that." They showed that they have this program installed on their computer that when you upload a picture, the program takes all the colors and makes sounds with them.

So basically they want you to paint it so YOU can make them beats because they cant come up with their own beats....

Now to break it down for people that may not understand still.

You paint awesome piece on wall+ they take picture+ cool program turns ur awesome colors into a beat= They make money off of ur graffiti.

Nice try sucker:)

you ppl are clearly overreacting. its not like a legal wall for graffiti. in the video its little kids and old people. and i doubt there gonna be makin much money off it anyway

Click the "press" link, both owners and news reporters say "come and get your tag on or ur graffiti spray paint on the peace wall"