philly--->

cantbomb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
^^^ nice shock.

Anyway.. Already have some contacts for some cities, but looking for more. Just getting my list together for my east coast trip this summer. Below is where I'll be. If you don't mind hangin w/ a chill girl and showin me spots to flick/tag PM me. Haven't made it out to the each coast yet so all help is appreciated. PM me for my flickr too as I've been on there since 07, only new to 12oz.

Pittsburgh July 23

DC & Baltimore July 24

Philadelphia July 24-25 (need a place to stay)

Boston July 26

New York July 26-Aug 1 (5days/6nights need a place to stay)

Hartford, CT - Aug 1

back to NY for Aug 2

Toronto Aug 3

(FYI cross posting this to several threads so relax)

post pics for faster response time.

oz has been in paper more than anyother graffiti vandal in philly. homie is straight nutz!!! that article is ridiculous. lol...lmfao...oz you are one of a kind but you may want to hand it all up for awhile you are hotter than hell right now. good luck with your case..I hope you get some cash nad cops shouyld get a couple off weeks suspension not fired, just my opinion enjoy it

I work there. I had to deliver somethin to the rm the trial was going on in. I walked in while the jury was at lunch but all the court staff was talkin about the case and everything that had happened in the morning. They said the jury was comin back from lunch at 130, so I took my lunch at the same time and went back to sit in and check it out. They started back up at 2 and I listened to oz testify for a half hour till I had to go back to work. I took the steps back to my floor and saw that and took the pic. I havent seen what they said he did on the elevator yet. I don't know who is wife is, but if she was the blonde in the back row in a blue shirt, I was sittin next to her.

I am not a cop and I'm not trying to get any1 jammed up. I'm not a real writer or in the graffiti scene. I've never hit a wall in my life and I dont plan to. I'm just a person who has loves graff. I scribble in my blackbook, but my shit is garbage. I just want some1 to give me some help with the basics. I know it's not how real graff is done, but like I said, I don't consider myself a real writer.

If some 1 would want to meet up a few times and just talk to me and see what I'm about, that's fine. I dont want to know your real name, what you write or the crew ur in. If no1 believes me about not being a cop or there's just nobody interested, then fuck it, I'm no worse off then I already was before I asked and at least I tried. if some1 would be cool enough to chill for an hour or two and show me how it's done, I'd really appreciate it.

I was planning for months to go to the BBQ tmrw and try to meet some1 that way, but my gf sprung a family party on me in ny this weekend, so this was the only way I could come up with. (I'm on the r7 on my way there now. I love the gallery along here)

I work there. I had to deliver somethin to the rm the trial was going on in. I walked in while the jury was at lunch but all the court staff was talkin about the case and everything that had happened in the morning. They said the jury was comin back from lunch at 130, so I took my lunch at the same time and went back to sit in and check it out. They started back up at 2 and I listened to oz testify for a half hour till I had to go back to work. I took the steps back to my floor and saw that and took the pic. I havent seen what they said he did on the elevator yet. I don't know who is wife is, but if she was the blonde in the back row in a blue shirt, I was sittin next to her.

I am not a cop and I'm not trying to get any1 jammed up. I'm not a real writer or in the graffiti scene. I've never hit a wall in my life and I dont plan to. I'm just a person who has loves graff. I scribble in my blackbook, but my shit is garbage. I just want some1 to give me some help with the basics. I know it's not how real graff is done, but like I said, I don't consider myself a real writer.

If some 1 would want to meet up a few times and just talk to me and see what I'm about, that's fine. I dont want to know your real name, what you write or the crew ur in. If no1 believes me about not being a cop or there's just nobody interested, then fuck it, I'm no worse off then I already was before I asked and at least I tried. if some1 would be cool enough to chill for an hour or two and show me how it's done, I'd really appreciate it.

I was planning for months to go to the BBQ tmrw and try to meet some1 that way, but my gf sprung a family party on me in ny this weekend, so this was the only way I could come up with. (I'm on the r7 on my way there now. I love the gallery along here)

:scrambled:

get afuckin life homie!!!!!

dont meet people off the internet!!!! ps you afre a fucking cop and OZ is KING!!!!