philly--->

cantbomb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i rok THE NORTHFACE

• Tax Report

• clownshoes

• vintage wears

btw, thanks for all the love you guys are showin' in my inbox. fucking clowns. i will never understand why cats hate on a mother fucker who is NOT a "yes man". thats the problem on this philly thread, you all think you know something but dont know shit. granted, there are a few vets in here who really know they're shit and hats off to them but the rest of you fools who support weak shit like kas, caze, solo, sock, pine, etc ... you're just beyond help. its like you're in your own little graffiti fantasy world. you all missed the boat when it came around with good hands and good taste. so PLEASE keep on hittin me up. im enjoying this.

I just like how you expect people to take your OPIONIONS as valid, when you don't even state your name? And don't give me this I'm to cool to state my name bullshit, I don't need to blah blah blah, cause how come we don't know that YOU SUCK AT GRAFF, just sound like a sideline observer, and maybe you always have been.

MANO you neva heard of me 1

PICTURES STOLEN FROM SW himself

3764.jpg

3711.jpg

3703.jpg

lemme get this straight .. if i post pics that instantly grants me NON toy status? is that what i am to understand? i get it now. thats why all of you dont see the wackness that exists in this thread because you instantly grant posters of photos NON toy status. got it. why didnt i grasp that concept right away? i must be slippin.

Fuck posting pics just state your name already.

You claim to be some oldhead, you talk all this shit on real writers talking about how toy they are,

talking bout how they disgrace Philly, talking bout how they fall short on Philly's tradition and all that...

then you turn around and give a nigga from NY daps saying how good he is at graffiti.

While you in the same breath contradicting yourself.

You also gave some toy niggas daps like a month ago who barely even started writing.

I'm calling your bluff.

You aint no olehead, you just some nut ass cornball.

And for the record I aint dissing Boner, I'm just pointing out this nut ass dudes hypocrisy.

a few who think have great potential

MOYOSKE (write bigger, homeboy)

SOCK (take your time. too much of your shit looks rushed)

SOEK (poor choice of name considering SOCK is out there but your wickeds got mad potential)

SNEAK (letter structure needs work but i like the unique crooked tags)

SUMET (you're almost there. work on that 'S')

BOND (nice)

DERO (nice, but poor choice of name due to the fact there is a worldwide graff legend with the same name. you'll never stand apart based on that alone)

LEAK (very nice)

KIRK (work on structure)

[/size]

sock[/color][/size], pine, etc ... you're just beyond help.

:lol:

• Like 1