philly--->

cantbomb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i rok THE NORTHFACE

• Tax Report

• clownshoes

• vintage wears

im not bitter...its just the truth an i think alota people will agree....ur hands probly garbage thats why u wud say IM BITTER

LOL!

I said you sound bitter cause you contradicted yourself by saying you can have crazy rep and still be a nobody.

How can you have crazy rep and be a nobody?

Sounds like there's dudes with more rep than you who you feel that you're better than, and you're bitter that you don't have their rep.

Or at least that's what I got out of your post.

Not really trying to get into it with you or anything, just saying though.

/nopsychologist

Doing a piece doesnt mean the same as doing legals. illegal pieces are the shit. some philly piecers who could tag and get down. MB,Den,Enem,Mac,Mr Blint, Car, EZ, Pep, Spel, Sew, Jesc, Esde, Sade, Five 0, Liquid, Braze, LM, Far, Kair, deva, Gues, DSR, Esteme, Nise, Sat, Praez, Share, Rabe, Suroc, Espo, Ced, Jay-C, Estro. Sire (transplant)rocked street side pieces in 08 and 09 some really dope spots too.

when i started looking at graff in the 80's and became active in the 90's being good at all aspects of the game counted with me and my friends. it is what it is...feel free to disagree.

damm what I do????

Well cred. i said some of the writers...but you def. belong on the list too. Why don't you add some names too. Dazzle..who else?? I remember seeing this mimic that lived thru the 8o's until the buff of the 97. do you know anything about that writer? what about teaz, i've never seen many flics from him but heard he was ill.

Well cred. i said some of the writers...but you def. belong on the list too. Why don't you add some names too. Dazzle..who else?? I remember seeing this mimic that lived thru the 8o's until the buff of the 97. do you know anything about that writer? what about teaz, i've never seen many flics from him but heard he was ill.

teaz was one of my youngboy Pez hommie and had big ups in 85-86

credit how what do you think about the argument of hands only in philadelphia? Is that all that heads ever cared about? It be nice to hear from offcial old skool cat. (lets just forget legals exsist for the sake of this convo too, its a no brainer to me if you only do legals your toy)

credit how what do you think about the argument of hands only in philadelphia? Is that all that heads ever cared about? It be nice to hear from offcial old skool cat. (lets just forget legals exsist for the sake of this convo too, its a no brainer to me if you only do legals your toy)

it's the reputation equation

your rep = hand skills + piece game + ups + fight skills + racking and how you carry yourself in the streets...

shit there are spots where one dope roof top piece equals more rep than 5 routes ....

best is to master it all then you be not only a king you be a legend....

legals are for toys, bitches, and snitches that worked for anti... if you are a legit retired king then I'll give it a pass... honestly I have never even take notice of legal walls. most of the time there are in the back of some alley anyway.....

when someone gets a legal roof top on 95,76 or the EL holla at me... untill then it's all Hasbro and matell