The ozone layer

AyeBee

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps you missed my link:

Global warming -- a gradual increase in planet-wide temperatures -- is now well documented and accepted by scientists as fact. A panel convened by the U.S National Research Council, the nation's premier science policy body, in June 2006 voiced a "high level of confidence" that Earth is the hottest it has been in at least 400 years, and possibly even the last 2,000 years. Studies indicate that the average global surface temperature has increased by approximately 0.5-1.0°F (0.3-0.6°C) over the last century. This is the largest increase in surface temperature in the last 1,000 years and scientists are predicting an even greater increase over this century.

Global warming -- a gradual increase in planet-wide temperatures -- is now well documented and accepted by scientists as fact. A panel convened by the U.S National Research Council, the nation's premier science policy body, in June 2006 voiced a "high level of confidence" that Earth is the hottest it has been in at least 400 years, and possibly even the last 2,000 years. Studies indicate that the average global surface temperature has increased by approximately 0.5-1.0°F (0.3-0.6°C) over the last century. This is the largest increase in surface temperature in the last 1,000 years and scientists are predicting an even greater increase over this century.

I know of this.. What you're quoting, but you will also find information stating that we could be heading into another ice age... Based on the cycle of previous information..

I'm more of thought that it is global warming caused by human excess'... But I also like to throw out an opposing view point...

well, that's not the only scientific assoc. writing papers about the warming trend.

and to theo: read what i wrote. bush just signed a law that enables oil co's to re-lead gas.

well, that's not the only scientific assoc. writing papers about the warming trend.

and to theo: read what i wrote. bush just signed a law that enables oil co's to re-lead gas.

Bush is by far the most evil president when it comes to environmental policy.. He basically undid everything that Clinton put down to help improve the environment.. Bush has even totally dogged environmental summits... Horrible... We were the leaders at one time.. Now..???

Bush is by far the most evil president when it comes to environmental policy.. He basically undid everything that Clinton put down to help improve the environment.. Bush has even totally dogged environmental summits... Horrible... We were the leaders at one time.. Now..???

yeah, i know. it's sad. he's even given (this was back in 01) major corps the right to dispose of hazardous shit however they see fit.

yeah, i know. it's sad. he's even given (this was back in 01) major corps the right to dispose of hazardous shit however they see fit.

Yup.. He also(I believe to diss Clinton) gave logging companies free reign again.. That's fine, but with no responsibility to re-plant trees which is to their benefit.. He was out with a hard hat and shiny silver axe taking a swing at old growth...

Yup.. He also(I believe to diss Clinton) gave logging companies free reign again.. That's fine, but with no responsibility to re-plant trees which is to their benefit.. He was out with a hard hat and shiny silver axe taking a swing at old growth...

believe me, in '08, when hillary wins....and yeah, i'm pretty sure with her backing she will (rupert murdoch), that things will not change. these power hungry fuckwads keep getting office. and watch fox news change their attitude towards hillary the closer it gets to '08.

believe me, in '08, when hillary wins....and yeah, i'm pretty sure with her backing she will (rupert murdoch), that things will not change. these power hungry fuckwads keep getting office. and watch fox news change their attitude towards hillary the closer it gets to '08.

I don't know about her winning.. Just her running will cause a huge backlash and may actually unite the now divided right.. Just 'cuz she's female..

maybe. i predict that she runs and her opponent takes a dive...just like kerry.

Honestly.. I hope so... Worse case in my mind is that it helps unify the Pubs again... Just like two terms of her husband did.. It was the right who benefited from more people voting.. 'Cuz it was there people they got to the poles.. I hate to say it.. But I think for the Dems to really beat the Pubs down.. They need a white face... I still don't think America is ready for anything else..

Honestly.. I hope so... Worse case in my mind is that it helps unify the Pubs again... Just like two terms of her husband did.. It was the right who benefited from more people voting.. 'Cuz it was there people they got to the poles.. I hate to say it.. But I think for the Dems to really beat the Pubs down.. They need a white face... I still don't think America is ready for anything else..

to be honest, i'd like to see all new fresh faces who are constitutionalists.