clerks 2

suca

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

You sound like about 4 people with cash in hand on my answering machine... unfortunately, I don't have a good excuse for any of you... I mean, I could be hooking the Wacom tablet back up to the computer right now but instead I'm telling lies on 12oz...

Seriously, I don't know what happened but about a month ago I fell apart...

I'm always game for pictures but, honestly this is something internal or something... I don't know, in the last 3 weeks I've probably only spent about 40 hours wearing something other than pajamas... I even went out and bought beer twice in the last 3 weeks while wearing my PJ's...

Actually, my AIM crapped out about... wow, almost a year ago... but I never resurrected it. At one point Casek told me I should run Gaim but I never did that either...

I don't do robes... I always carry a towel however and I think that's at least pretty even...

I mean, when I say I just wear PJ's that means the pants, everyone knows the pj shirts are for girls... so I wear t-shirts... Like I get up in the 'morning' and shower, then put on fresh underwear (skivvies and a wifebeater) and a new pair of PJ pants an then pick the T-shirt I'm gonna wear all day, whether I change my pants (into shorts or jeans for 'outside' activities) or not... so that way I can always feel like I'm saying something to the outside world even if I don't leave the house.

Also, I don't think I'm gonna live past 50 so, 'mid-life' was over a decade ago...

Dude, if you think you've only got 15 or 20 years left, you need to get with robes. You can't waste any more time in pants.

That shit is awesome. Speaking as a guy who willl regularly go days at a time without leaving the house, a nice bathrobe is about the most comfortable thing you can possibly wear. And they have big pockets.

Well, I'm gonna say... a MAJOR factor in my moving to the PJ pant's is that I stopped buying the matched sets and started buying these Wal-mart brand pants... They are called Old Glory and they sell them in the PJ section but the pants have pockets!

(Which, I think that pockets disqualify pants from being PJs but they are in that department and everyone I know thinks they are pajamas...)

I think about the robes sometimes but... I have this thing I do with a blanket that's pretty 'robe like' when I need the hoodie action or the warmth...

Well, I'm gonna say... a MAJOR factor in my moving to the PJ pant's is that I stopped buying the matched sets and started buying these Wal-mart brand pants... They are called Old Glory and they sell them in the PJ section but the pants have pockets!

(Which, I think that pockets disqualify pants from being PJs but they are in that department and everyone I know thinks they are pajamas...)

I think about the robes sometimes but... I have this thing I do with a blanket that's pretty 'robe like' when I need the hoodie action or the warmth...

You're so gangsta smart!!!

Come to the bay and wear nothing but that blanket...

/no homo somehow.

You're so gangsta smart!!!

Come to the bay and wear nothing but that blanket...

/no homo somehow.

You know, I went through a phase in the late 80's where I dindn't wear shirts, just pants and a sheet (it really only lasted most of a summer, and, honestly, I spent more time not wearing the sheet but...)... anyway, I heard more than once that I should move to the northwest.. it was weird though, it was like it got on the highway... wait, you call 'em 'freeway's...

oh hell, concepts are like sand castles...

One time Makros told me that it was a concept.

I think there is a difference between freeways and highways...

I don't know what, I also don't know the difference between hotels or motels, except that hookers are usually at the latter...

I'm digging the sweats idea, I think I might partake in that action...

Well, I mean, I still could explain what I was gonna say with the highway/freeway analogy but it just got too convoluted...

As far as differences, Freeways are about 2 lines bigger and the rush hours are WAY longer, plus people just call freeways by the number and they add the word 'the' in front... in the East people say "I-95" or they just say the number...

Like, out west they'll say: So, get on "the 5" and take it until you get to "the 10", take that to "the 405" and you'll be right in Redondo...

In the East they say: Go down "75" until you hit "I-4" then head east to "275" and go south...

*I just picked LA and Tampa randomly thanks to Sigalert.com...