seattle > portland area freights

oc80

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
actually I'm not him, we do know each other though, and tye recently told me what the deal was with them so i'll be sure to pass that info on to him

when did fool tyerant say all that.. homies style is weak the same old out line with difernt fill ins thats like biteing ur self if he cant understand y i got a problom with him thin fuck him

even more and this computer i wont ever flick my shit for kudos id rather get my dick sucked i dont want beef i want respect oma sockpuppet what ever it may b he new what waz up and acted like i didnt matter bad move vato la onda:heated: :heated: :heated:

DSCF0814.jpg

i think that one above says jel im pretty sure its a girl too pretty good this is stolen...

well, i've never thought being a girl prevented someone from painting tight shit.. miss 17 of nyc, love of san francisco, meek of san jose, tribe and yen of LA..etc.. and i suppose you are saying this is the jel from tko?

funny, if this is jel, it's out of character for her not to hit up her crew isn't it? are there two jels who are female? there was a gel from seattle also.

whoever did it.. that jel is fookin tight.

well, i've never thought being a girl prevented someone from painting tight shit.. miss 17 of nyc, love of san francisco, meek of san jose, tribe and yen of LA..etc.. and i suppose you are saying this is the jel from tko?

funny, if this is jel, it's out of character for her not to hit up her crew isn't it? are there two jels who are female? there was a gel from seattle also.

whoever did it.. that jel is fookin tight.

hahaha thats DEL and its a male......

Archived