strange pm's...

bokals..

i've been receiving an awful lot of pm's from various members on the board...

new kids whom get offended by a post... others are just giving props by saying that i'm quite teh funny guy...

however i received this last night... from a strange member whom i never seen, nor have ever engaged in any conversation, or been in the same thread, yet he seemed highly offended....

:confused:

hoopdamoop vbmenu_register("postmenu_", true);

Rookie

reputation_pos.gif

icon1.gif HERE Today, 01:10 AM

Dont call me a noob i posted shit from around wisconsin

heres the thread url

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/sho...isconsin+graff

To All U Peopl Hatin On Wisconsin Graff Fuck YOU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'll protect you...

c/ no homo I just like to start trouble and I hate wisconsin almost as much as I hate pennsylvania...

Stop hassling bokals... Wisconsin as a whole sucks ass you should move you would gain 15pts of cool and maybe not have inbred children...Your an idiot and remember incest is wrong too bad someone didnt tell your parents that!!!

Guest R@ndomH3ro
What did I write something that didnt relate...

Whatever wisconsin sucks has ugly girls and they smell too...I know from experience...

cause you are ugly

^^^^ The Doctor also asked me if I was depressed, I kind of laughed with pictures of emo kids dancing in my head, he did not think it was funny. But I said no, but he said most people don’t even know that they have depression....so I might get some anti depressants out of this. (I am so emo).

how do you get the lil' box thingy for "originally posted by..."

edit... posted by good ol' snackandcrap...

Guest R@ndomH3ro
^^^^ The Doctor also asked me if I was depressed, I kind of laughed with pictures of emo kids dancing in my head, he did not think it was funny. But I said no, but he said most people don’t even know that they have depression....so I might get some anti depressants out of this. (I am so emo).

how do you get the lil' box thingy for "originally posted by..."

Like this...

asshole

I'll protect you...

c/ no homo I just like to start trouble and I hate wisconsin almost as much as I hate pennsylvania...

Stop hassling bokals... Wisconsin as a whole sucks ass you should move you would gain 15pts of cool and maybe not have inbred children...Your an idiot and remember incest is wrong too bad someone didnt tell your parents that!!!

You're*

Guest R@ndomH3ro
Yea that was a pretty gay comment...Sneak your wicked emo...you fill out myspace bulletins...

on another note...Zing to bokals!

I fill them out so you have something to read at work you stalker.