How do you sleep??

Skilla54

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Usually with a pair of nuts slightly lighter than they had been all day.

Does anyone else feel like they're having a hard time breathing when they sleep on their back? I always feel like my lungs don't like the extra work. Usually somewhat on my side or side belly.

She's Got the Jimmy Legs!!!

kramer.jpg

I hate when girls wake me up because I was snoring or something. The poke me in the side and I stop or I wake up and go WHAT?!

They say you were snoring

I say Damn right I was snoring! I was fucking asleep what do you expect!

They say Well I couldnt sleep because you were snoring

Well if you got to sleep at the time that I went to sleep you wouldn't have to listen to it. Therefore everything you know about anything is wrong, your at fault and your also a horrible person... I hope you know your not waking up in the morning...

Then either they cry as I chase them with a knife or sit there and dont fall asleep for the entire night...

She's Got the Jimmy Legs!!!

kramer.jpg

I hate when girls wake me up because I was snoring or something. The poke me in the side and I stop or I wake up and go WHAT?!

They say you were snoring

I say Damn right I was snoring! I was fucking asleep what do you expect!

They say Well I couldnt sleep because you were snoring

Well if you got to sleep at the time that I went to sleep you wouldn't have to listen to it. Therefore everything you know about anything is wrong, your at fault and your also a horrible person... I hope you know your not waking up in the morning...

Then either they cry as I chase them with a knife or sit there and dont fall asleep for the entire night...

i hate when people wake you up because somehow they think that you can control your snoring, as if you're not gonna snore when you fall back asleep.....

i was told once that my chest was gurgling as i exhaled. i'm certain that i must be in the beginning stages of emphasyma.

Archived