colossus of roads

texasmade

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Another filmschool faggot opportunist raping our culture!!!!

These tight bikershort clowns have No love for this movement.....

Buzz blur should've stay on the DL-

No shit!

Too scared to ride freights.

Looking at the site, is hilarious how star struck they are by Buzz.

^^^that's like comparing apples with oranges man. i wasn't around when style wars was made so i don't know the impact it had on what was going on... i did like the clip that i watched of this though. looked pretty bad ass when they started showing his monikers real fast to the music. real cinematic and pro looking. should be good

• 2 weeks later...

these idiots need to remove themselves from it and stick to highlighting buzz only. show some gratitude that he opened his door to a couple of nobody's from reno.

'i've been writing for about a year now and i jock colossus... . '

absolutely a culture rape, but at least its one more documentation of the man. the legend, preserving him while he is clearly in his twilight at this point.

• 4 months later...

If you could buy the movie .I'm not going to lie i'd own it. Just like i own Bill Daniels movie.

I have to agree with Artistic. Why is Buz Blurr coming out to the graffiti kids now? He wrote on cars for 15 plus years before spray paint on trains even started. who did he think was looking at his work? I wish he would have stayed hidden like The Rambler . Buz will send mail art to you if you can find his P.O. Box. I liked him better as a mistery. Last night I caught one it said manhattan mugshots on a BNSF icicle. My favorite is still recliner broken on a KCS

• 2 months later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived