Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by the balance@Sep 17 2005, 07:39 PM

five dee can u please work on some sketches

for a few years thanks.

ive seen third graders paint better,,,honestly!!!

u got a camera at least take pictures of other heads,,,

hahahahahaha, I didnt do the first one and I was nervous as hell when I painted on the redline cause It was the first time and fraights kept coming by. We went to takoma and my shit was crisp and solid, Ill get flicks soon. And do I know you?

----

edit: the first pic says el, this dude I was with did it

Guest clockwork202

man your getting desperate huh? you should change your name to cave the 12oz attention whore, you cant keep up on the streets so you come on here to shit talk (since its all you can do), and call attetion to yourself so you can make yourself feel better, way to vent your anger..point is its really pathetic and you need to get a life

i got no sympathy for ahoy and your bitch ass. I feel more sorry for the innocent kid, that was just tryin to smoke some weed ..........u say im a attention whore. i remember you (Slae) and KOMA, and the AHOY going on this thread posting pics of dissing shit ALL over dc and talkin shit on a daily basis. YOU only stopped when I got on here.

i will talk shit about ahoy and any one in atb. They wanted to beef with somebody, so here I am, ready to beef. ahoy deserves everything hes getting. hes a wanna be thug. a rich kid like that dont need 900$ that bad to kill somebody like that. he is a COWARD. fuck ahoy.

i will expecially talk shit cause you and your crew want to threaten MY LIFE. if you keep saying that your going to KILL me then DO IT. put a bullet in me like you all claim to do in all those fake ass gangster rap bullshit songs that you make. you pussys need to stop prank callin and do some shit.