Wash DC

colonisms

Originally posted by MAR@Sep 8 2005, 01:53 AM

Plus my camera is a film camera so it costs me to get film processed and put on a cd and I'm not some rich kid. I got the williams... :(

you're not a rich kid so you cant afford to get your film developed? Its like 4 bucks man. Get a job, you dont need to drive a mercedes to get film developed these days

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
you're not a rich kid so you cant afford to get your film developed? Its like 4 bucks man. Get a job, you dont need to drive a mercedes to get film developed these days

I have a job but i have to pay for other things like, insurance and college, it doesnt leave much money for extras, and I gotta save what I can.

Developing and getting my pictures put onto a cd costs me 9 dollars (if i wanted hard copies too it costs 16ish). Here and there 9 bucks is ok but I cant afford to do it all the time.

Originally posted by MAR+Sep 8 2005, 01:53 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MAR - Sep 8 2005, 01:53 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-the balance@Sep 7 2005, 05:54 PM

no offense,, but mar u say your from dc,,,

cant u just walk out your house,,,

aaaaand u gotta a nice ass camera,,

as well as,, how have u not seen a hundred of em yet,,,,,

hmmmmmmmm,,,,,,,

I got the williams... :(

[/b]

"my bills are so old i call em William now."

sigh6 hands please.

Originally posted by CaveMandingo@Sep 8 2005, 05:25 PM

if slay was a DJ, they coul call him DJ GAY SLAE. :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Funny thing you call Slae and Xrae faggots, but then you get called a coon and get all whiny about it. Then my boy says, well quit calling me a faggot then. And you said, "aw yeah I guess yer right". Like you ain't no faggot yourself. Seriously why don't you guys just fucking fight it out. Are you fuckin scared to fight someone? Get over it none of you are fuckin unbelievable artists. Who gives a shit just throw down and quit your lame jabber-jawing on here.

And I saw some flix Xrae showed me.. Hey great punchline on the diss: "I WILL BURN YOU" lol lol lol

ummm....who are you??? and when did i get all whiny about being called a coon??seriously....these bitches can never get in my feelings. its funny cause they try there best to get to me, and its funny watchin them try. i enjoy dissin atb more then paintin pieces, if u really want to know the truth. fighting these homos is pointless and will never happen. ive called them out MANY times, wanting to fight but they just make up some lame ass excuse, and they have backed down every time. IN FACT the last time there was supposed to be a rumble when XRAE, SLAE, and ATOY called me up. called me a bunch of racist names, talked about beating me with bats and macing me, and i came out ready....but what happened.............they decided at the last minute that they wanted to make peace and call a truce. atb is weak and they have no heart. dbk is the fuckin kings of the city PLUS BORF. please tell me who you are so that i can put some burners over your shit. your a BITCH. have a nice day.

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Originally posted by CaveMandingo@Sep 8 2005, 10:27 PM

ummm....who are you??? and when did i get all whiny about being called a coon??seriously....these bitches can never get in my feelings. its funny cause they try there best to get to me, and its funny watchin them try. i enjoy dissin atb more then paintin pieces, if u really want to know the truth. fighting these homos is pointless and will never happen. ive called them out MANY times, wanting to fight but they just make up some lame ass excuse, and they have backed down every time. IN FACT the last time there was supposed to be a rumble when XRAE, SLAE, and ATOY called me up. called me a bunch of racist names, talked about beating me with bats and macing me, and i came out ready....but what happened.............they decided at the last minute that they wanted to make peace and call a truce. atb is weak and they have no heart. dbk is the fuckin kings of the city PLUS BORF. please tell me who you are so that i can put some burners over your shit. your a BITCH. have a nice day.

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

I ain't siding with anyone. I don't even care. It's definitely not my beef and I don't have any problem with you. I just think it's funny you all call eachother bigoted names and then don't fight. Just for real just all fight eachother. Please. I've never even met you I just think it's funny that you all for whatever reason never threw down. I mean come on man go catch those motherfuckers in their faces. You are gonna let people call you racist shit? You look really bad if you don't do something about it. Shit I woulda done something about it if someone called me something like that. I mean fuck if I go on this page and try and look at your graffiti and I have to look at you guys call eachother faggots page after page at least post the play-by-play of someone getting beat the fuck up. Passive aggressive! BOOORING! Kick someone's ass already.

Originally posted by Ruprecht+Sep 8 2005, 10:46 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ruprecht - Sep 8 2005, 10:46 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-CaveMandingo@Sep 8 2005, 10:27 PM

ummm....who are you??? and when did i get all whiny about being called a coon??seriously....these bitches can never get in my feelings. its funny cause they try there best to get to me, and its funny watchin them try. i enjoy dissin atb more then paintin pieces, if u really want to know the truth. fighting these homos is pointless and will never happen. ive called them out MANY times, wanting to fight but they just make up some lame ass excuse, and they have backed down every time. IN FACT the last time there was supposed to be a rumble when XRAE, SLAE, and ATOY called me up. called me a bunch of racist names, talked about beating me with bats and macing me, and i came out ready....but what happened.............they decided at the last minute that they wanted to make peace and call a truce. atb is weak and they have no heart. dbk is the fuckin kings of the city PLUS BORF. please tell me who you are so that i can put some burners over your shit. your a BITCH.  have a nice day.             

:haha:  :haha:  :haha:  :haha:  :haha:

I ain't siding with anyone. I don't even care. It's definitely not my beef and I don't have any problem with you. I just think it's funny you all call eachother bigoted names and then don't fight. Just for real just all fight eachother. Please. I've never even met you I just think it's funny that you all for whatever reason never threw down. I mean come on man go catch those motherfuckers in their faces. You are gonna let people call you racist shit? You look really bad if you don't do something about it. Shit I woulda done something about it if someone called me something like that. I mean fuck if I go on this page and try and look at your graffiti and I have to look at you guys call eachother faggots page after page at least post the play-by-play of someone getting beat the fuck up. Passive aggressive! BOOORING! Kick someone's ass already.

[/b]

:haha: :haha: bump for DBK

I hate to interrupt all this negativity with an observation but… The front page of the Dupont Current has an article about the renovation of one of my favorite murals in Adams Morgan. “A People Without Murals is a Demuralized People” broken English and all! Some non-profit called Sol & Soul got together $15,000 to put up scaffolding and pay a guy to re-spray paint the whole mural back to it’s 1970’s OG funkyness. Page 32 has a photo of the guy redoing it with a can of Krylon! Doesn’t he know that shit wont last! Adams Morgan’s Day, though a shriveled shell of its former self, is this Sunday, yall should go by and check it out.

"called me a bunch of racist names, talked about beating me with bats and macing me, and i came out ready....but what happened.....they decided at the last minute that they wanted to make peace and call a truce."

sounds like what "clue/xrae" did to me bac in the day..

bats an mace.. haha funny he's still sayin the same BS..

did he get dyer to email you to, to sqush it.. haha..

haha they jus tuck away a gl of yellow n black,,,,

jus in case they roll by the line reurl qik

dbk,,,,a mail cube truck is still rollin,

them guys are proud of their letters.

im yellin ,,HEY,,DBK ,,pointin at em ,,

they see me and start cheering and shit1!!

the joints at least a couple years old?

wish i had a digi ,,,,(sigh)...