Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by CheveuxNoirs@Aug 27 2005, 02:53 PM

i assure you, borf does not rule.

his throwies are wack.

everyone's talking about ATB not having style.

borf dosn't have any style when it comes to real graff... i'm talking hand style and throw-ups.

straight up he's not as amazing as everyone makes him out to be.

borf's handstyle is way better then that shit koma puts up, I can assure you that

Originally posted by 5iveDee+Aug 27 2005, 03:30 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (5iveDee - Aug 27 2005, 03:30 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-CheveuxNoirs@Aug 27 2005, 02:53 PM

i assure you, borf does not rule.

his throwies are wack.

everyone's talking about ATB not having style.

borf dosn't have any style when it comes to real graff... i'm talking hand style and throw-ups.

straight up he's not as amazing as everyone makes him out to be.

borf's handstyle is way better then that shit koma puts up, I can assure you that

[/b]

borf is wayyy better than any one in atb. everyone in atb has horrible throwups(remember slaes sun glasses throw, fuckin wack).atb has no style. i drew comas throw. Evil(seva) drew nores throw. Slae bites xrae, spok, and new york. ahoy bites risk 9 (now he bites dicks).borf burns everyone in atb,even burns your tags, NOIA. YOUR STUPID. stay off the computer and get back on your knees. u fuckin slut

Guest clockwork202

hahah borf bites as much as i do, cave a is a rich oreo trying to act hard how old are and you live in your moms crib you fuckin bum you paint with kids like half your age, o yeha dont you guys buy your paint im surprised you gays lasted this long with scrap cans, keep wasting your paint and feeding our egos bumass faggots remember we can fix fill ins you cant fix pieces loserssssss :haha: :haha: