Wash DC

colonisms

the redline used 2 be a masterpeice of burners..dope wildstyles  and look at it now a bunch of fuckin fill ins

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Dope wildstyles? No one in DC can do a wildstyle.....Fuck the redline....

damn cavemandingo whys ur boy your teacher sayin you cant do a wildstyle maybe he could draw soem more outlines 4 you then youll b able 2

Ok.....CAVER is the only writer in DC who does it all....CAVER is KING in my book and you know it KOMA....He does wildstyle, streets, highways, LEGALS, ROLLERS, TAGS, and took it to you when the beef was cooking.....You got to give him more respect than all these other clowns.....You know it and I know it.........

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

your god damn fucking right CAVE DBK is a beast...."niggahz"....did I get that right cause my frontin skills are out of date.........I cant stand avant garde graf writers who think they are "universal".....I know real "niggaz" that never stepped foot out of theyre hood to paint and they get way more respect from me than "The Traveling Graff Man"...Cause real "niggaz" ( though I prefer to use the term jigabooz) do real things. You probably did go to that OHIO wiggle jam.

"And dont be fronting on me hommie cause I got your license plate # and a gun, I can shoot you with, after I punch you." Get the fuck out of here.

Originally posted by simewon..............@Aug 16 2005, 01:57 AM

buahahahhahahahahahha,,,,, too funny......

:five-o: Thats the same sound I make after I look at your "wildstyle" :clown2:

Oh and i just realized something if you replace the H in AHOY with a T

It says ATOY.....haha get it a TOY....fukin wierd :yuck:

Originally posted by Grolichhh@Aug 16 2005, 02:27 AM

hmmm, you took those two flicks down pretty quick.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :yuck:

What do these emoticons mean....How do you really feel...Hmmmmm

I took thoser down really fast huh...

Ya fucking nerd......South Side KSW and what!!!!

:love2: I love you :love2: Slutty pants

Originally posted by Grolichhh@Aug 16 2005, 02:27 AM

hmmm, you took those first two flicks down pretty quick.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :yuck:

WEAK

Yeah that shit is really weak...Harder than anything youve ever done...Paint something Bitch and lets see what youre working with you little pansie weak weasel whore.........The triple w boy GROLICH

this shit right here is gay as shit, you got beef? take it to the streets, stop crying online about this and that, if your shit gets gone over come back harder, if you aint got the heart or the balls then you dont need to be up, fuck it.

this aint about bombing or doing pieces, this is about handling your shit, and most aint. damn if coma has nice throwies or not, he got them up. and if you had any respect for your shit, if he goes over you go over his shit, shit is not that hard, get a can, walk the streets and diss shit. fuck, you all paint in a relatively easy city, where at any time there are at the most 20/30 active writers, cant be that hard, ask anybody in the old days if we didnt hunt people down that went over out shit, you all seem to know where he lives, putting his address here and bullshit things like that, what good does that do if you aint going to do anything about it, back then when we knew where people used to live we bombed their house and waited for them to come home to a beating.

this has gotten to be another wall of fame, where toys come here to beef cause they are scared of the streets, fuck, if you cant handle the streets then you dont need to be up anyway. simple as that...

i dont know if coma is a wanna be cast or not, whether you like his shit or not, but from i have seen and from ive been told, hes out putting in work while kids are staying home crying about legal walls getting dissed.

seriously, this aint to defend anybody or to offend somebody, but reading everyday how atb this atb that, they are only 3 or 4 guys, cant handle that? whats the purpose of pushing 20 crews if none are going to stand up for you? fuck it.

if anybody wants the list of punks that were dealt with let me know. lets just say clear didnt cross dc lines for a while...

CAST 144.

Goddamn the internet king laying down da law........Really who fucking cares anymore, this shit is so fucking played out. I say just have a good time and talk lots of shit and post as many pics of dogged shit you can and who fucking cares.......That shit right there was just too much thought...but the thing is thats the same shit I was telling my friend. All this talk and no action..........

yeah just a smart remark thats all.....you did the thing,

And everyone else on here can suck my dick cause you all just talk and whine for ever...Its been going on a year now this bitching about ATB shit. Get a fucking grip. I walked the streets and dogged more shit than all of you combined. Cave killed shit too, more than anyone else. Do something about it or shut the jaw....or not....ahhh what ever.

yo Grolichhh....what do you write??? koma. your absolutely right. all my shit looks like kaos. he draws all of my outlines. please post my shit and kaos shit so everyone can see what a biting toy i am. while your at it... lets see how similar your throw is to mine, huh. i dont know if you forgot but i developed you, your throwup, your whole style. i remember back in the days when i had to sketch your throw for u, let you fill it in, and then i had to outline it for you. Jale, Evil, Vaze, and CORES used to paint your shit for you too. so please dont talk about where i get my style from. you will NEVER paint ANYTHING that i havent drawn for you. i rember back in the days when i used to talk to you on the fone late at nite and you would be on the edge of CRYING, talking about how you wish you could draw like me, jale, and Steve. so pathetic......hey..heres a thought. maybe Atoy can draw you some outlines from prison, that is if hes not washin his cellmates or takin a big dick in tha ass!! hahahahahaha lol!!!! whoa, that was funny. ok im done 4 now. o yea. whats the yard father????sht sounds so stupid. i got to know what it is

You may remember these they were called pieces and people did them in DC for fun. http://www.flickr.com/photos/heatwave/

Is it just me or does it not in fact appear that a good number of people ARE taking that ATB garbage out on the regular, it’s just that they are not complaining first, bragging later or posting photo commentary at every interval. This might be obvious to me because I get out of the house and uhhh actually enjoy looking at graf in the flesh, but who am I anyway??? Just some nobody who has seen it all…

As for the current topic of who has skills in DC right now I would say Cave, Fire, Belev, and Rezist are the top talent of the moment.

Mesk I hope the shear volume of stupidity on this board doesn’t turn you off to posting some gems from your collection. The old dudes would be stoked!

dont forget borf. king of the beast.

oh yea, and i meant to write washin his cell mates "BALLS". i forgot to write the word "BALLS". If aToys not too busy washing his cellmates "BALLS", or learning the fine art of "BUTT SEXX" with some gay prison fag, then maybe he can draw you some fresh shit. ATB Byrd gang 4 lyfe!!!!

Originally posted by CaveMandingo@Aug 16 2005, 12:22 AM

dont forget borf. king of the beast.

oh yea, and i meant to write washin his cell mates "BALLS". i forgot to write the word "BALLS". If aToys not too busy washing his cellmates "BALLS", or learning the fine art of "BUTT SEXX" with some gay prison fag, then maybe he can draw you some fresh shit. ATB Byrd gang 4 lyfe!!!!

hahahahahahahaha ...and then there were 3.

free my grimey homocidal friend!

he was in the crew im with called atb, and he was the only fairly decent drawer, so please, let him go!! we also feel sad!

Ahoy's Torn Butthole all day everyday!

Originally posted by CaveMandingo@Aug 15 2005, 11:31 PM

yo Grolichhh....what do you write??? koma. your absolutely right. all my shit looks like kaos. he draws all of my outlines. please post my shit and kaos shit so everyone can see what a biting toy i am. while your at it... lets see how similar your throw is to mine, huh. i dont know if you forgot but i developed you, your throwup, your whole style. i remember back in the days when i had to sketch your throw for u, let you fill it in, and then i had to outline it for you. Jale, Evil, Vaze, and CORES used to paint your shit for you too. so please dont talk about where i get my style from. you will NEVER paint ANYTHING that i havent drawn for you. i rember back in the days when i used to talk to you on the fone late at nite and you would be on the edge of CRYING, talking about how you wish you could draw like me, jale, and Steve. so pathetic......hey..heres a thought. maybe Atoy can draw you some outlines from prison, that is if hes not washin his cellmates or takin a big dick in tha ass!! hahahahahaha lol!!!! whoa, that was funny. ok im done 4 now. o yea. whats the yard father????sht sounds so stupid. i got to know what it is

i'm not koma you faggot.

stop writing fucking paragraphs trying to make yourself feel better that you're not the one kinging the city.

goddamn you're gay.

Originally posted by Dr. Jekyl+Aug 15 2005, 09:35 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dr. Jekyl - Aug 15 2005, 09:35 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Grolichhh@Aug 16 2005, 02:27 AM

hmmm, you took those first two flicks down pretty quick.

:rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :yuck:

WEAK

Yeah that shit is really weak...Harder than anything youve ever done...Paint something Bitch and lets see what youre working with you little pansie weak weasel whore.........The triple w boy GROLICH

[/b]

ouch. wow. you got me there. i'm the nerd. and, yeah, your shit is weak.

and um, dr.jekyl, don't say things you can't take back., especially if it's a blatant lie.

"I've walked the streets and dogged more shit than all of you combined. Cave killed shit too, more than anyone else."

go back to sucking each other off.

<strike>If you drag the #Pages link (presently it says "49 Pages" into your bookmarks bar, when you click it, it will prompt the javascript for you to choose what page of the thread to view... in my case, the most recent one...</strike>

I was wrong. You have to be in the forum to do this...

C'mon ATB where you at?? wheres All your hardcore internet talk at. you guys run this thread with shit talk, so talk shit now. yall wanted some one to beef with, so now you got it. post some more of those halarious "free ahoy"pics. post more bitten, gay ass slae fills with sun glasses. yalls shit is weak. your done writing in d.c. Yall shouldnt of fucked with me. now nuthin runs ever again. should of stayed in frisco where you belong. learn RESPECT homos. fuck the bird gang.

clockwork202, atblock,Grolichhh, everybodys dying to know.......Whats the YARD Father??? ive had like 20 people ask me. the shit sounds pretty fukkin stupid. i hope you dont mean prison yard, cause YOU and I both know that thats a joke. as soon as they see that kids fat "man tits" all hells gonna break loose! even the C.O. is gonna wanna cop a feel. '''''''''''''' ''' '

Originally posted by CaveMandingo@Aug 17 2005, 09:15 PM

clockwork202, atblock,Grolichhh, everybodys dying to know.......Whats the YARD Father??? ive had like 20 people ask me. the shit sounds pretty fukkin stupid. i hope you dont mean prison yard, cause YOU and I both know that thats a joke. as soon as they see that kids fat "man tits" all hells gonna break loose! even the C.O. is gonna wanna cop a feel. '''''''''''''' ''' '

AAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHA!!

seriously! Tell us!!

those fake ass "thug" motherfuckers are gonna get what's coming to them. either from DBK, big bubba, or mara salvatrucha.