Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

he actually thinks hes cast. he even taged CAST all ofer the borf roller like he was really him. he even tried to copy cast hand. the shit was real wack. thats why hes not gonna post that flic. that slae reminds me of tlok, spok and x rae. im shure other parts of it were bitten too.

what the fuck is the yard father??

hahaha a whole page talkin about ATB guys jus love atb atb this atb that sime you should maybe go paint that wall by the baseball feild and not talk about dc like uve painted it in years V street is gone your dream is over sorry pal...and i jus love all these i wnat 2 b cast comments is that the best you guys can say ..heres what i can say about you guys your a bunch of has beens that never were legal wall painting not painting jocks there liek 50 of you guys on her cryin and zero of you painting ....and talkin about style take a look at your throw ups sime . so answer me this why are you guys on a graff site on the dc thread when you dont paint??????hmmmm post some flics instead talkin about ATB

Originally posted by Dr. Jekyl+Aug 15 2005, 03:54 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dr. Jekyl - Aug 15 2005, 03:54 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ATBLOCK@Aug 15 2005, 05:23 PM

the redline used 2 be a masterpeice of burners..dope wildstyles  and look at it now a bunch of fuckin fill ins

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Dope wildstyles? No one in DC can do a wildstyle.....Fuck the redline....

[/b]

damn cavemandingo whys ur boy your teacher sayin you cant do a wildstyle maybe he could draw soem more outlines 4 you then youll b able 2

Originally posted by ATBLOCK+Aug 15 2005, 06:38 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ATBLOCK - Aug 15 2005, 06:38 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Dr. Jekyl@Aug 15 2005, 03:54 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-ATBLOCK@Aug 15 2005, 05:23 PM

the redline used 2 be a masterpeice of burners..dope wildstyles  and look at it now a bunch of fuckin fill ins

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Dope wildstyles? No one in DC can do a wildstyle.....Fuck the redline....

damn cavemandingo whys ur boy your teacher sayin you cant do a wildstyle maybe he could draw soem more outlines 4 you then youll b able 2

[/b]

jocking cave? I seem to remember you had a certain someone do your outlines for your only straight letter.

ok i cant even repsond to you anymore your jus livin in a fantasy world ..but lets jus say what happened in richmond cuz you got approached by xrae and werent tryin 2 beef and now we are runnin from you get a life dude and im sure you get mad respects all over the world for your bullshit legals ..but really jus answer this why do you come into the dc thread and why 3 pages back are you givin me props get a life for real dont reply cuz you make no sense ...i street bomb i do my shit you paint aersol art suck my dick...ok im done schoolin you toys ...you talk alotta shit go over me get off your fatlazy ass and go over me none of you fools have the heart do do a street fill have fun painting alsaka and utah and under rocks cuz your shit wont run here homie

Originally posted by simewon..............@Aug 15 2005, 09:09 PM

ummmm,,,,, i got a few for ya kay................. and koma,,, as far as dreams go homie,, there was and will be only one cast! looks like ya dreams impossible..........................

Yo your shit aint fucking wildstyle...Its some tribal ass futuristic looking wiggle style. Wildstyle is about letters, which dont exist in your pieces.....kay......And for real KOMA has surpassed cast a hundred times over....