Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by skillzilla@Mar 27 2005, 10:48 PM

you know i actually had respect for your styles kaos, untill you started swingin from this lil toothpicks nuts,,,  honestly,,, wouldnt be the best move for you right now sonnie,,, its understood that beef comes with the game, and thats why i suggest you keep ya dbkrew tight and leave these lil monkeys to get swung on,,, they gonna get it,, it is for a 100% fact that all this bullshit they do and say over the internet is gonna come back to em......it aint gonna be me. i wish, but theres 20 or more other cats that i know of thatlll get to em bfore myself. sad thing is,,, they really could be a tight crew, they got heart, they get out alot, only if they had skill 1 respect 2 and a humbleness of their mouths. they could be good(like i consider your crew to be) you dont have every crew member online talking bullshit) but instead they choose to be good assholes... and they dont have a clue about their enemies.......... kaos, respect do dawg.. but these toys gonna get it.................period.............................................................

hypocrytical to say the least, all I remeber saying is DC writers always have beef and I bumped a pic...Swinging from something...you saying they have heart this and that....and since we all know who I'am why not tell us who you are...I handle mines so dont worry bout me...........DBK is tight and always will be......

i guess i have to add my 2 cents...

beef comes mostly from toys who find it easier to get fame by saying i went over so and so than actually doing their own shit. in my case i went over a fair share of people for one reason or another, but there was always a reason. i dont think i ever went over somebody for the hell of it, other than bullshit legal walls. in a way to have to earn the right to diss. and it has nothing to do with skills or shit like it was said up top. i think most people that i painted with didnt do for the art, they did it for the ups. to me it was never about art, i was and still am a vandal. theres nothing wrong with the artistic aspect, there are plenty of people thta pulled it off, from mesk and joker to siek and smk, but i always found it stupid that kids that never actually paint do a legal wall and get fame. the streets are for the kids that are out there doing their shit, not for art school students that think of cans as a medium and a wall as their project. i also know back in the day there was a whole lot less talking, no internet gossip and no internet fame. if somebody is doing something that you dont like, fix that shit, find him, beat him, cross him out, whatever, that shit should be more motivation to paint and destroy his shit, its really not that hard. whimpering here about how 1 kid dissed you seems gay, get your crew and go handle your shit, fuck...

somebody said above i fallen off. as a matter of fact, im still painting, street shit, its just that its in argentina. dont doubt for a sec that if i was around i would still be bombing dc and killing it....

ps that budda joint rocks it...

CAST 144.

Kgb.